What do you put in the bottom of your tent to prevent leaks?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TaimerPots

TaimerPots

I am looking at the 32x32 tent with an automatic watering system with a 12 gallon reservoir. What do you put in the bottom of your tents to prevent leaks? I have been looking online for a 32x32 tray but am not having much luck. I found 1 on amazon on the link

https://www.amazon.com/DiversiTech-6-3030L-Secondary-Condensate-Dimension/dp/B00PM8UHFI/

Though I do not know if it is bpa free or if it is ok to put in the tent. What do you put in your tent?
The tent should've came with a flood tray

the123321

the123321

Thanks. It does but I want an extra layer of protection for the floor under the tent in case water gets out of the tent. I may put plastic tarp down under the tent on there.

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Thanks. It does but I want an extra layer of protection for the floor under the tent in case water gets out of the tent. I may put plastic tarp down under the tent on there.
Oh I see what you mean..... ever thought about using that same spray for camping tents? It's like a teflon water seal, prevents mold and stops the water from being absorbed by water.
Screenshot_20200313-101530_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
the123321

the123321

Thanks. I looked at the washing machine trays on there. I found one that was like 30x29 interior dimensions which takes a few inches of room from the floor in the tent which I need every inch in that tent. I may try plastic tarp in the bottom of the tent and under the tent on there.

Top Bottom