What do you put in the bottom of your tent to prevent leaks?

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TaimerPots

TaimerPots

I am looking at the 32x32 tent with an automatic watering system with a 12 gallon reservoir. What do you put in the bottom of your tents to prevent leaks? I have been looking online for a 32x32 tray but am not having much luck. I found 1 on amazon on the link

https://www.amazon.com/DiversiTech-6-3030L-Secondary-Condensate-Dimension/dp/B00PM8UHFI/

Though I do not know if it is bpa free or if it is ok to put in the tent. What do you put in your tent?
The tent should've came with a flood tray

the123321

the123321

Thanks. It does but I want an extra layer of protection for the floor under the tent in case water gets out of the tent. I may put plastic tarp down under the tent on there.

TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Thanks. It does but I want an extra layer of protection for the floor under the tent in case water gets out of the tent. I may put plastic tarp down under the tent on there.
Oh I see what you mean..... ever thought about using that same spray for camping tents? It's like a teflon water seal, prevents mold and stops the water from being absorbed by water.
Screenshot 20200313 101530 Samsung Internet

Dan789

Dan789

You can also put down some 1" foam board, that will give a little insulation to the bottom and act as a barrier for penetration from anything hard, wearing through that bottom drip liner...

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

HD/Lowes sells mixing trays, but not to specific size. But one under the pots and one uner the rez could give you peaqce of mind

the123321

the123321

Thanks. I looked at the washing machine trays on there. I found one that was like 30x29 interior dimensions which takes a few inches of room from the floor in the tent which I need every inch in that tent. I may try plastic tarp in the bottom of the tent and under the tent on there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom