What do you see?

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

I took some pics earlier this summer when a bunch us were sitting around the fire pit. I happend to catch a couple of pretty cool ones that I see hidden pictures in. The blues and greens and other cool colors were made from throwing sugar pinecones in the fire.

The first picture is untouched and the second one hilights (badly) what I see in it

I was just wondering if other people would see the same thing I did, or something totally different. :bubblez:

What do you see

Man and child

I see a father looking up at the sky and reaching down for his child... and wizard hands.

R

redroot

wow cool photo man. love it. i have too try scan a photo in. i have a picture of me sitting down. with a weird type of eerie smoke/mist behind me. and its the strangest thing ever.
you can see a huge dog/cat/dragon entering my head. all my family coudnt belive it. its so clear.

great photo man. i love stuff like this. just another form of art. or something even deeper. :devil lol

M

muxee

Thanks for the nice and funny responses. Here's another one for ya

Goldfish

I see goldfish:rasta:

F

Frozen Farmer

Wow... Damn man, thats crazy. Just like clouds. Can see all kinds of funky shit in em.

L

LandraceQuest

Nice Pictures Bro' , no no you didn't smoke too much me too is see a father who raises his kid :rauch08:

If you have others stuff to show , don't hesitate !

Cya

true grit

true grit

Yeah I actually thought the first one was of someone behind the flame on the other side of the fire....nice....

M

muxee

A have a couple more to add to the pool. If anyone else has any cool pics, please feel free to add them. These one's aren't quite as cool as the others but I still like them.

Fire phoenix

I see a dragon/phoenix turned away from me

Firedragon

I see a dragon/phoenix comming out of the fire

This one reminds me of the big bugs that shoot blue flames out of their butt from the movie starship troopers

These I just like. I don't see anything hidden in them.

Thanks for stopping by :party0033:

R

Rolln J

last one is my favorite - they are all super bad ass though, nice work!

M

Mindbender

I needed the help of the pen out-line to really see the shapes. Reminds me of the old days when I use to do inhalents. You were "huffing" were you? ha ha

M

muxee

Haha, no huffing needed. I'm just the kind of girl that is always seeing pictures in the clouds. :nerd

C

cali2

The first couple I saw what you did, the last one you posted looks like a vagina. lol Whos the artist who does the plant vagina thing? Abstract vag.lol No disrespect, I'm a big fan.

Top Bottom