What do you think about black magic nutes?

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

This is my second grow and my plants look pretty healthy. Both grows I've used black magic nutes. What recommendations can I get to produce quality and quantity through other brands or nutes?

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

i do use alot of different bottles for using black magic and i need something like two or three bottles total to get my plants growing healthy. im not saying black magic sucks because it dont just need something more simple for now. im just getting started. im in wk 3 of flower. flowers are looking lovely and i would like to know what my nutrients should be at as far as what will help my flowers grow big and potent.

growsince79

growsince79

i do use alot of different bottles for using black magic and i need something like two or three bottles total to get my plants growing healthy. im not saying black magic sucks because it dont just need something more simple for now. im just getting started. im in wk 3 of flower. flowers are looking lovely and i would like to know what my nutrients should be at as far as what will help my flowers grow big and potent.
Dyna bloom or tiger bloom. Either one will make good bud. No need to mix all the extras.

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

so i should be feeding it bloom and thats it? bloom in general?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
It's nice that folks can get hydro fertilizer at Home Depot instead of going to a dedicated hydro store, but at the end of the day, it's still 1) expensive to ship liquids 2) still a Scott's/Hawthorne product.

Galvatron

Galvatron

Do not feed at their recommended amounts. They just want you to use it up faster requiring additional purchase.
They don't seem to realize that when your plants burn up and die, you will throw that crap in the trash!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

so i should be feeding it bloom and thats it? bloom in general?
Hello and welcome, if you feed only bloom nutes you're going to have early yellowing and leaf drop, recommend a balanced nutritional feeding schedule all the way through bloom or at least until the last two weeks

A simpler nutrient to consider is Masterblend, I use it in Bloom and it's very good but it also requires calcium nitrate and epsom salts

I feed my veg plants Schultz general purpose 20-20-20 plus calmag, which is even simpler and they love it, hope this helps!

Last edited:
Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Hello and welcome, if you feed only bloom nutes you're going to have early yellowing and leaf drop, recommend a balanced nutritional feeding schedule all the way through bloom or at least until the last two weeks

A simpler nutrient to consider is Masterblend, I use it in Bloom and it's very good but it also requires calcium nitrate and epsom salts

I feed my veg plants Schultz general purpose 20-20-20 plus calmag, which is even simpler and they love it, hope this helps!
so i have some flowers turning red. i have six lights going right now 2 are red blue and white led and i have three that are white. can that be making my flowers turn red or brown etc., or could it be nutrient defficiency?

Top Bottom