What do you think am I ready for harvest

• Thread starter tkroy30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tkroy30

tkroy30

or should I wait a week more? First timer southeast Massachusetts. I feel its ready but afraid of it too soon.

What do you think am i ready for harvest
What do you think am i ready for harvest 2
What do you think am i ready for harvest 3
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

You've got a ways to go, probably 4 weeks. You'll want to wait until the flowers stop growing, which you'll know when the plant stops producing green pistils and the calyx's swell. The plant will also get more of a Fall appearance. Do you have a jewellers loupe to check the trichomes? A 60 power loupe can be found pretty cheap online.

tkroy30

tkroy30

Thanks Jerry, I did slip up a little they are 2 different plants pic 4 , 7 I agree I figured they were 4 weeks away, other pics were ones I was asking about I believe are real close what do you think. Also was below 40 last night and also tonite but sun n 65 during day, should I worry. Thanks again

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I don't think the others are ready, but they're definitely farther along. Are you checking trichomes with a loupe? Last year my plants didn't finish until Nov 3. I wouldn't worry about temps in the 40's at night (my temps are the same). When they get down below freezing, I cover my plants with plastic at night. It's amazing how little it takes to keep them from freezing.

tkroy30

tkroy30

I have a hand held magnifying glass that works ok with my cheaters on. Yeah I was going to set up tarp for at night, take off for sunlight.
Also I have 3 small like 2 feet tall got in late but are females and are flowering great. The buds from those be as good as larger plants
just not as much yield? Thanks Jerry

Top Bottom