What do you think is causing this?

• Thread starter cottageman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

I have seen this on more than one strain in my tent. It happens to a very few of the leaves but every now and then I see one that looks like this. It does not yellow or show any sign of deficiency as the plant that it’s attached to grows and produces normally, what do you think it is?
What do you think is causing this

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I think that's usually high nutrients. There's a thread on here, maybe it was by seamaiden or something that I think had good info on plant issues. See if I can find it
Under cannabis infirmary is sticky with charts, very helpful thread

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have seen this on more than one strain in my tent. It happens to a very few of the leaves but every now and then I see one that looks like this. It does not yellow or show any sign of deficiency as the plant that it’s attached to grows and produces normally, what do you think it is?
View attachment 944868
Do you ever have pH fluctuations?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

secret-cot-tageont-man!!!
I'll grab the bible for the pk curl . always forget which does which and ph... ppm... directly effects. if his stuff is growin well and god knows it ain't as Ngreen as mine... i wouldn't trouble myself with 1-2 anomalous leaves, plus, they look cool ;D . the right peeps r already talkin to ya. beach, if u know where mosh and aqua hid the garden saver, free pdf link... I'd grab that for this grower. it's what imma go fetch n double check in.
mornin!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

couldn't find an example in my picture book. before i begin my... episode... i know I've seen it. know i forgot. back to basics, with ur facts n figs the boys r askin for. how bout a pic of where u stole it from. think i c another, blurred n background.

@Seraphine
please...

think that's twisting, but could swear i c blurred clawing, upper rt, in the background of pic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom