What do you think of my business plan?

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I am a legal Missouri medical patient and personal cultivator, all legal. I am not a caregiver nor ever care to grow for one individual or multiples. If I did anything it would be for everyone whos got money and legal.

I recently acquired an old church, 80x35ft, prolly bigger, 25ft stone walls, full concrete partitioned basement. The structure will stand for another 100 years with no work. I have to seal the outside still and clean the inside, and im doing it alone. Soon they will allow more medical growing permits for dispensary's(none available now), which I would like to open obviously. Until then, I have a pretty good business plan and way to get some money out of this building until I can get a dispensary permit.

I will have multiple live grow systems inside using the church area and its tall ceilings. I would build one of each hydro system available, and grow tomatoes in them up the wall, and other shit women like ;) I live in a farm town with the closest grow shop 60 miles away. I can have soil grows live and people can come in and only view shit. . they wont buy shit, I wont buy a bunch of hardware and have to stay in that building selling shit to people forever lol. . not a store. So why then whats up with the displays? Well I would offer my current grow services at an hourly cost, with guarantees. I would have my medical grow live feed that they can see, but not touch or smell lol. . similar to a youtube experience.

Heres the tricky part and I would have to get a lawyer first, but I would like build grow rooms and assist people on their property with current or new grows. I would have supplies needed and can actually tear apart walls and what not, use some friends.

I would then offer them hours of my time via video chat. This would essentially be for medical marijuana patients in Missouri. I cant actually grow for them, or be there with there weed. But im thinking I can video them and step by step them through the entire grow.

So heres the scenario ive laid out. .tell me if its legal lol, and workable?

Me- Pay me 1,000$, I build your 2x2 grow room, I set you up for everything. I leave, you video me, your legal and have provided me with your medical cultivation id, I then tell you via video what to do with your seed. There are also written instructions that you can read to avoid phone time. So many hours of phone time allotted over the grow. I will guarantee the grow as long as you have proven you followed ever step. After first grow, im out. . good bye. . 50$ per hour video phone time after that, but I have given them you all and your resources.

They can then come over and check out all my available systems I can build them. . and try the product right there lol. . .like lettuce in a veg tent or something lol. .

I will make sure their first grow goes correct, without ever actually being there, somewhat like what you all are use to doing.

Question time. . is this legal lol? I think it is. .

If it is, being rec isnt passed yet, and the business will only grow. . should I start the llc lol. .. and draw up a business plan for a loan? I got great credit and collateral, I just dont want to borrow for a business unless its worthy of my time and interest.

Im just trying to exit this piece of shit society everyone is creating. Step one is to not need their money, make my own way, without risking jail lol. . .I gotta beast of a job for real, but they push the c ov -id shit. . and yea. .not having that discussion right now either. . . . id rather check out than conform

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I am a legal Missouri medical patient and personal cultivator, all legal. I am not a caregiver nor ever care to grow for one individual or multiples. If I did anything it would be for everyone whos got money and legal.

I recently acquired an old church, 80x35ft, prolly bigger, 25ft stone walls, full concrete partitioned basement. The structure will stand for another 100 years with no work. I have to seal the outside still and clean the inside, and im doing it alone. Soon they will allow more medical growing permits for dispensary's(none available now), which I would like to open obviously. Until then, I have a pretty good business plan and way to get some money out of this building until I can get a dispensary permit.

I will have multiple live grow systems inside using the church area and its tall ceilings. I would build one of each hydro system available, and grow tomatoes in them up the wall, and other shit women like ;) I live in a farm town with the closest grow shop 60 miles away. I can have soil grows live and people can come in and only view shit. . they wont buy shit, I wont buy a bunch of hardware and have to stay in that building selling shit to people forever lol. . not a store. So why then whats up with the displays? Well I would offer my current grow services at an hourly cost, with guarantees. I would have my medical grow live feed that they can see, but not touch or smell lol. . similar to a youtube experience.

Heres the tricky part and I would have to get a lawyer first, but I would like build grow rooms and assist people on their property with current or new grows. I would have supplies needed and can actually tear apart walls and what not, use some friends.

I would then offer them hours of my time via video chat. This would essentially be for medical marijuana patients in Missouri. I cant actually grow for them, or be there with there weed. But im thinking I can video them and step by step them through the entire grow.

So heres the scenario ive laid out. .tell me if its legal lol, and workable?

Me- Pay me 1,000$, I build your 2x2 grow room, I set you up for everything. I leave, you video me, your legal and have provided me with your medical cultivation id, I then tell you via video what to do with your seed. There are also written instructions that you can read to avoid phone time. So many hours of phone time allotted over the grow. I will guarantee the grow as long as you have proven you followed ever step. After first grow, im out. . good bye. . 50$ per hour video phone time after that, but I have given them you all and your resources.

They can then come over and check out all my available systems I can build them. . and try the product right there lol. . .like lettuce in a veg tent or something lol. .

I will make sure their first grow goes correct, without ever actually being there, somewhat like what you all are use to doing.

Question time. . is this legal lol? I think it is. .

If it is, being rec isnt passed yet, and the business will only grow. . should I start the llc lol. .. and draw up a business plan for a loan? I got great credit and collateral, I just dont want to borrow for a business unless its worthy of my time and interest.

Im just trying to exit this piece of shit society everyone is creating. Step one is to not need their money, make my own way, without risking jail lol. . .I gotta beast of a job for real, but they push the c ov -id shit. . and yea. .not having that discussion right now either. . . . id rather check out than conform
Good luck man!
To many variables in that situation!

NO flu TALK ALLOWED ON THE FARM!!!:)

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

When legalization and government sales began it began the timer. And the money went away. So don't invest more than you can afford to lose. And the first 3 years are crucial.
Debt free making decent money. I sure don't want to risk losing the building or my home, I'm sure any business loan would take it all.
Good luck man!
To many variables in that situation!

NO flu TALK ALLOWED ON THE FARM!!!:)
Yea lots of variables :( I would basically rent a billboard and have my number with something like "Want to start Cultivating?" as for the variables I see it being harder to do, or copy.

I could set appointments for them to come view new displays.... I guess It couldn't be for current grows.. It would be for new people whom spend 1g every few months on weed at dispensarys. I can actually aid them in getting their medical license.. And all the good stuff.. Idk.. So many variables but they are simple ones..

And I was curious as to why it changed the word.. Much appreciated.

Ponky

Ponky

The other hurdles are insurance. And the city itself being dicks. They can blast you with engineering and water studies and a whole host of barriers. If they're wishing to impose their temperance. So there is the unknown factor. Local crime might be an issue. So security goes up big time. And getting solid workers is very challenging. Even when you pay them huge amounts. But. If its fun. And you can take the risk on without losing your retirement hell yeah. You gotta go for what makes you happy. And a nice cottage weed business is exactly that. Mike Tyson did it. The time is right away. Good fortune to you.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

The other hurdles are insurance. And the city itself being dicks. They can blast you with engineering and water studies and a whole host of barriers. If they're wishing to impose their temperance. So there is the unknown factor. Local crime might be an issue. So security goes up big time. And getting solid workers is very challenging. Even when you pay them huge amounts. But. If its fun. And you can take the risk on without losing your retirement hell yeah. You gotta go for what makes you happy. And a nice cottage weed business is exactly that. Mike Tyson did it. The time is right away. Good fortune to you.
I can assure you the city will do what I say :) I can politic better than most, but we will keep that talk off here too :)

Im actually insuring the building in a few weeks. Gonna beef up the bodily harm shit, and make sure its up to code for Missouri state. Its in pretty good shape honestly, just needs cleaned.

Security wont be an issue either lol. . its legit stone walls on all 4 sides, 20ft in the front, 30ft in the back. I am confident I can create any business I want in it. What I cannot rely on, is local customers, I would need to be able to travel, or set appointments that people would travel for. Huge ass city hours away, and ive checked everywhere, nothing like what im trying to do. It would have two aspects, building grow rooms for others, and teaching people how to grow anything they want(using online safe communication with them and you all.

Short term goal would be that, and long term would be dispensary, but i really dont wanna mess with weed on a public scale. It would be more discrete help for those with medical cultivation licenses. They legit have no help around here. Everyone within 100 miles, prolly a few mil, all grow in soil, and they are all bad at it lol. . unless they are a farmer.

Step one would just be to advertise my skills, just get insurance on a construction business for building grow rooms, with contractors licenses. . I am just thinking how I could do that legally lol. . .prolly only new builds without smoke. . leave them charts and what not. . a little class. . and disappear, they plant whatever they want, then i never come back. .must use brain lol. . I wouldnt have to accept everyone, only the people who it would legit pay off for.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I think this could work, though I don't know about the necessity of the display building (the church), or at least not right away.

I think there could be a demand for having someone design, build and fully set up a grow space, then help with growing advice for a period of time. But you would be selling them stuff. They would be leaving all the equipment purchases to you. That could make you a "store," in a way.

Also, don't look down on opening a grower supply store in conjunction with this biz. You will have clients that will be coming back to you ā€” especially since there's no grow store within 60 miles ā€” for supplies and you'd be crazy not to take care of that service for them.

Ponky

Ponky

The small scale local grow center and garden store is an amazing business without even having weed. Add marijuana and snacks to the garden center. And man. You have pure gold. Like buy your weed, seeds, set up and supplies from the same place? And have brunch and some weed to smoke before browsing? I'm jealous of the mere thought that could happen.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Roof
I know where the roof leaks and have skills, parts and equipment to do so. Waiting on it to cool down before I install the 2*10s on some roof Jack's. Then I can seal the metal flashing back to the concrete wall, after power washing the entire thing... Alone.. Not exciting. Still have to build a pully system to get my shit up there.

Basement
I will remove all foam board, and Hual all items manually to the back by those windows. I will then powerwash everything. Squeegie, drain and ugeee fans already owned.

Then I seal the inside with silicone, then the outside cracks with silicone.

Boom I got a place to kick it downstairs, and a shop.

As to the main floor.. Lol I have no clue. I am in a small town within 90 miles of millions of people.

Dispensary is perfect, just no permits. Hyrdo store would be great honestly. I don't think I want to be doing construction on other people's homes lol..

I guess I just need to look into insurance and suppliers. I can operate anything I want, city gives no fucks lol.

20210608 1453412
20210608 103532
20210608 104240 HDR
20210608 103235 HDR2
20210608 144635
Ponky

Ponky

Honestly. To make money. Bingo hall. Rent it out for weddings. Heck. Start a cult. Take half of everyone's money. Wear linen and like raise bees like hippies. For that money you'd be insane not to buy it. I can't believe it was sold at all.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Honestly. To make money. Bingo hall. Rent it out for weddings. Heck. Start a cult. Take half of everyone's money. Wear linen and like raise bees like hippies. For that money you'd be insane not to buy it. I can't believe it was sold at all.
Yea so many ideas. The easy ones won't gain me as much money as something more complex, like biofloc shrimp farming. I purchased shrimp at the store and it came from Indonesia. Most places in Indonesia cultivate shrimp VS catching them off the shore. It's more profitable due to near 0 water waste and near 1=1 ingredient use to final harvest. Meaning if I put in a lb of shrimp feed, I get about a lb of shrimp.

I've researched it for almost 6 months now. Being I'm in the mid west, and there is no fresh shrimp, it's an insane markup lol.. I actually have most the equipment for a small scale test run...then lein/loan on the llc using equity as collateral... And yea lol..

So I lot searched the parking lot behind it. I didn't want the building, they said they wouldnt split it, so I was like OK.. How much for both properties, and they said $5,500 so yea.. Lol and my house was only 25k. Which came with an acre of grass, and another seperate 40x20 garage.

I got about 35k invested if you count the work I've done to the land... And the house is a modular 3 bed 2 bath..

Debt free making good money at a fortune 500 company.. Tryn to retire at 45, in 9 more years lol.. Well retire from the plant..

Anyways.. Karma will get me don't u worry, which is why I stay legal and insured. The building is also commercial along with the parking lot.. .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

These are the before pictures. Time to make a workshop/smoke lounge.. How can I build if get high and relax??

Ceiling is almost tore down. Should be a fast demo/clean. As for painting.... We will see. I really wanna buy a paint sprayer and just spray all the rooms at once. Might just clean it and make it comfy for now.

20210816 162156
20210816 162208
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Hawaii applicants for a Dispensary were required to indicate that the applicants have resources in the amount of $1,000,000 (DEPosit šŸ˜³), plus a minimum of $100,000 for each retail location the applicant would like to operate...šŸ¤Æ

Latest posts

Top Bottom