What do you think of my business plan?

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Could you start out opening a small dispensary and if legal also a little simple smoking cafeupstairs, in the beginning by buying from a 3rd pary until self sufficient and using the basement for growing, breeding, office etc...

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Change of plans, I will be entering the entertainment industry. The building will be used as a VR arena/entertainment center. Lol.. but first I need to put heat to the building so I can turn water on. I can actually have my grows on display too for business purposes. Might just have a head shop/vr arena lol. . idk wtf imma do honestly. But im moving my grow over there in february when the permit is renewed. .so theres my free heat lol. Im going to use my HIDS to heat this bitch. Wonder how many 1000w's it takes to heat a 100x33 church with full basement. . .I bet 2 will do just fine. If so, I will be building 2 separate 4x4's with 1000ws hid tubs. both on 12/12, just when one shuts off, the other starts up. Always providing heat, diverted via pid loop outside when the thermocouple tells the diverter its good. Parts needed, diverter, 2 thermocouplers, some wire and my computer that my HYDRO system will be automated to.

VR guys. . VR. . now all I gotta do is make sure I dont play it lol. . to addicting.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
fuck man, set up some escape rooms too. i'm hella envious. i'm obviously in the wrong region. that square footage at that cost is a no-fuck-around buy these days. hell in the pnw, one could profit 5000x on a property like that as is. no need for a business plan or anything. pick it up, spend $10k razing it, flip the land for $1M easily. commercially zoned.. fuck man. you got a hell of a deal on that.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Change of plans, I will be entering the entertainment industry. The building will be used as a VR arena/entertainment center. Lol.. but first I need to put heat to the building so I can turn water on. I can actually have my grows on display too for business purposes. Might just have a head shop/vr arena lol. . idk wtf imma do honestly. But im moving my grow over there in february when the permit is renewed. .so theres my free heat lol. Im going to use my HIDS to heat this bitch. Wonder how many 1000w's it takes to heat a 100x33 church with full basement. . .I bet 2 will do just fine. If so, I will be building 2 separate 4x4's with 1000ws hid tubs. both on 12/12, just when one shuts off, the other starts up. Always providing heat, diverted via pid loop outside when the thermocouple tells the diverter its good. Parts needed, diverter, 2 thermocouplers, some wire and my computer that my HYDRO system will be automated to.

VR guys. . VR. . now all I gotta do is make sure I dont play it lol. . to addicting.
Where at in MO?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

fuck man, set up some escape rooms too. i'm hella envious. i'm obviously in the wrong region. that square footage at that cost is a no-fuck-around buy these days. hell in the pnw, one could profit 5000x on a property like that as is. no need for a business plan or anything. pick it up, spend $10k razing it, flip the land for $1M easily. commercially zoned.. fuck man. you got a hell of a deal on that.
Yea the escape rooms in vr work pretty well. I havnt really dove into it all but one aspect. Large scale arena vr combat with body tracking. Basically the balcony will be the viewing area with screens they can see what the players see in game. So you can watch them play too in the open room while seeing what they see on the tv. Its gonna be pretty epic. Hella cheap startup cost lol, DIRT compared to all others ive studied. I dont have to redo much, just seal the building and paint lol. Get the wiring up to code, which it was at sadly lol, prolly still is knowing this area. But yea, its so cold right now im just typing on here lol. Currently taking all the chairs out of the auditorium area and moving them down below. I plan on moving into that basement too. Its just all this shit cost money and she dont want me to go get a loan until my rocket is paid off. 2 years. . so idk, i might have a business investor lol. . im poor boy. But debt free on all my properties, own 4 deeds, 2 commercials, 3 bed house,. .huge detached garage. . like. . if she let me, id go get a personal 100g on collateral for a business loan, llc it, and just pay people to build what I see. But atm, I cant see that happening until my bike is at least paid off. Then ill get a 20g loan for gear, and have already slowly put heat and water to it. . painted it. . honestly. . im just a stoner. If I didnt smoke, id be working for myself and putting others to work. Regardless of the business I run, if im here god willing, in 2 years the building will be finished and ill have cash for a business loan. Before then I might find an investor, but id have to lawyer up and I dont know how much that would even cost lol. . fml

Hits bowl. .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Getting ready to move to northern MO.
Oh shit, hes gonna find my VR business and come play and never tell me its him lol. . .Be like I met you one day. . bitch lol. . Hell yea man, MO SUCKS, but so does everywhere else finally. Its actually quite calmer here than most places. Less chances of natural disasters too! Lol, but yea we got walmarts and mac donaldssss

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yea the escape rooms in vr work pretty well. I havnt really dove into it all but one aspect. Large scale arena vr combat with body tracking. Basically the balcony will be the viewing area with screens they can see what the players see in game. So you can watch them play too in the open room while seeing what they see on the tv. Its gonna be pretty epic. Hella cheap startup cost lol, DIRT compared to all others ive studied. I dont have to redo much, just seal the building and paint lol. Get the wiring up to code, which it was at sadly lol, prolly still is knowing this area. But yea, its so cold right now im just typing on here lol. Currently taking all the chairs out of the auditorium area and moving them down below. I plan on moving into that basement too. Its just all this shit cost money and she dont want me to go get a loan until my rocket is paid off. 2 years. . so idk, i might have a business investor lol. . im poor boy. But debt free on all my properties, own 4 deeds, 2 commercials, 3 bed house,. .huge detached garage. . like. . if she let me, id go get a personal 100g on collateral for a business loan, llc it, and just pay people to build what I see. But atm, I cant see that happening until my bike is at least paid off. Then ill get a 20g loan for gear, and have already slowly put heat and water to it. . painted it. . honestly. . im just a stoner. If I didnt smoke, id be working for myself and putting others to work. Regardless of the business I run, if im here god willing, in 2 years the building will be finished and ill have cash for a business loan. Before then I might find an investor, but id have to lawyer up and I dont know how much that would even cost lol. . fml

Hits bowl. .
damn dude, you have an R1 right? way to pricey for my taste. Only thing I'd pay that price for is an H2, and get another life insurance policy lol. The SV650 and rebel 500 are damn near paid off now. next one is either a scout or maybe a liter bike, haven't decided. thinking cruiser for me is the next on the menu. want something fast and comfortable. house is really first though. tired of paying someone else's mortgage.
Oh shit, hes gonna find my VR business and come play and never tell me its him lol. . .Be like I met you one day. . bitch lol. . Hell yea man, MO SUCKS, but so does everywhere else finally. Its actually quite calmer here than most places. Less chances of natural disasters too! Lol, but yea we got walmarts and mac donaldssss
they don't call it misery for no reason lol and bullshit on the natural disasters. i was in KC when the tornado that took out Joplin blew over. the weather reports said it was gonna hit where I was, but it blew over and took out Joplin. crazy shit I'll never forget.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

damn dude, you have an R1 right? way to pricey for my taste. Only thing I'd pay that price for is an H2, and get another life insurance policy lol. The SV650 and rebel 500 are damn near paid off now. next one is either a scout or maybe a liter bike, haven't decided. thinking cruiser for me is the next on the menu. want something fast and comfortable. house is really first though. tired of paying someone else's mortgage.

they don't call it misery for no reason lol and bullshit on the natural disasters. i was in KC when the tornado that took out Joplin blew over. the weather reports said it was gonna hit where I was, but it blew over and took out Joplin. crazy shit I'll never forget.
Well if you wanna get technical its a 16 R1S. Shows R1 on all fairings, title says R1S. If I upgrade the valve springs and rods I can tune it up to 14500 rpm, but right now its tuned down to 12,500 max, which is a huge difference. The oil pan and rims would also need to be swapped for the lighter ones. Change the gearing and boom, normal R1. I bought mine in 2018 as overstock, it was a 2016 with 62 miles for 10,500. It topps out at 172 as is. I cant flash it either or ill blow it. I can change those parts for about 1500 so I think ill do that one day, then i can tune it to normal R1. Right now its geared for the 172 though, meaning its actually a bit quicker in the 1/4 than the regular R1's because they are geared to hit a higher speed. Something like that I belive.

I get deals or I dont get it lol, lifes to short to work. Bro my truck, 2000 f150, I paid 900 bucks for it lol, had it 2 years and its got 310k miles on it. . . House 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 25G, with a property across the street with my garage lol. . its 40x20 metal, just old metal, warped leaky. .but solid concrete floor lol. . I get deals bruh

sambapati

sambapati

I think this could work, though I don't know about the necessity of the display building (the church), or at least not right away.

I think there could be a demand for having someone design, build and fully set up a grow space, then help with growing advice for a period of time. But you would be selling them stuff. They would be leaving all the equipment purchases to you. That could make you a "store," in a way.

Also, don't look down on opening a grower supply store in conjunction with this biz. You will have clients that will be coming back to you — especially since there's no grow store within 60 miles — for supplies and you'd be crazy not to take care of that service for them.
It all sounds like a lot to do for one person. My advice is to start advertising your SUPER WEED GROWING SOLUTIONS. When I say advertising you need some success stories for people who have followed your advice and been successful. That word of mouth in a small town environment is all you really need to get the ball rolling. Weed Pray Stop and Shop. Church of Kush. So many names. Your billboard idea is great but collectible stickers or putting your phone number and logo silk screened on face masks would also be a good gimmick in a small town.

Customer comes in and says, "I would like a customized watering can that isn't too heavy." You have small medium and large cans -- tin old style hanging from the walls. The idea being no request is too small. You could have a list of questions under a heading that says NO QUESTION is EVER Too small for us to answer. Remember Lucy? Answers 5 cents....

Also things like cigarette filters/bamboo joint holders/roach clips from cool electronic gizmos recycled. I am excited for you!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Welp the first clients grow room will be done in a week. I will then install my equipment and start his plants for him. Going with 30 gallons per plant so its handa off. I will leave them a checksheet, meters and strips. I also supply nutrients once a week visit.

full refund if they are not happy, I keep the weed. This customer has already built the room and gotten 2 small lights. Just have to go tune his environment and yea. . stupid easy money.

Ill be taking pictures of the progress and posting the new affordable way to hydro ;) pictures coming in a week he said. Ive already got all the parts he needs :). . just waiting on him to finish building whatever hes building

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We have been here a few months now and it is as beautiful as I remember it. The peeps on the other hand... they are in serious need of a 3 day stone.

sambapati

sambapati

Welp the first clients grow room will be done in a week. I will then install my equipment and start his plants for him. Going with 30 gallons per plant so its handa off. I will leave them a checksheet, meters and strips. I also supply nutrients once a week visit.

full refund if they are not happy, I keep the weed. This customer has already built the room and gotten 2 small lights. Just have to go tune his environment and yea. . stupid easy money.

Ill be taking pictures of the progress and posting the new affordable way to hydro ;) pictures coming in a week he said. Ive already got all the parts he needs :). . just waiting on him to finish building whatever hes building
GOOD JOB!.....Sounds like a potential story for a local business magazine or business section of the newspaper. çannapreneur type thing...

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

GOOD JOB!.....Sounds like a potential story for a local business magazine or business section of the newspaper. çannapreneur type thing...
Yea I actually have a stage and was gonna invest in some good video equipment and do a video on how diverse my systems are. Hell I can hold a hydro class if I really wanted. They can fit in 2x2s, 3x3s, 4x4s, 1-6 plants, custom fit for Missouri's laws! Im actually quite good on cam when it comes to holding peoples attention.
The only thing stopping me from doing more, is my lack of effort. I have a full time job and were allowed to give away days, and boy do I. So im saying, I dont enjoy even working 40hrs a week, let alone doing another side hustle. .
I am debt free and will not get a loan for a business. If I cant do it from scratch, its not worth it to me. Avoiding a business loan, aka the liens and huge payments have made me give up on most other business ideas. Yet for this one, all I need is my time and some materials which are now cheap.

grnmtn

grnmtn

There is a guy in VT who sets up grows as a biz. Charges by the hour.
So you're going to guarantee a successful grow outcome even though you are going to be hands off?
So things like power failure, equipment failure, pests, bad genetics ,etc are guaranteed not to happen?
What if they follow your directions and it still fails? What do you do? Pay them or what?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

There is a guy in VT who sets up grows as a biz. Charges by the hour.
So you're going to guarantee a successful grow outcome even though you are going to be hands off?
So things like power failure, equipment failure, pests, bad genetics ,etc are guaranteed not to happen?
What if they follow your directions and it still fails? What do you do? Pay them or what?
Ive spent quite a bit of time designing an easy to use system. Hands off for me, perhaps not them. Ill have a list of rules they must follow. Ill work with them too. Like I will be supplying the genetics and equipment. If the air pump fails, there is still a water pump. If the water pump fails, there is still an air pump. Regardless with the increased res capacity, there will be plenty of time for me to get there and fix it. As for the power failure, I get them frequent, worst case is a reveg and their grow is extended 2 months, and if its their fault but they listened, ill work with them. They will also be learning how to be self sufficient. This is a first grow only thing, a learning curve. Perhaps they will have to join this forum and post a diary ;) I mean I can honestly do whatever I want now in Missouri, as long as I keep it in Missouri lol. If pests became a problem at the end of the grow, I will just pull my parts, refund them, tell them what to do and count it as a loss on my end. Like ill inspect the areas prior and tell them what will need done. Its honestly so much easier than what alot of people make it out to be. I think between the two of us, me and the client, we will make it work, we both have the greatest incentive to do so. My goal is to teach them how to hydro in 3 months.
I will be able to take back all my equipment and plants per the contract, or they wont get a refund if they get pests. When I have my shit back, if they got pests at month 3, im not really out that much if were being honest. Its actually my fault at that point for not inspecting the area prior. So why would I take it out on them? So yes, I understand that its going to be a headache. . but what business isnt?
Hope im not coming off as rude either, I totally get your points and appreciate hearing those things.

Top Bottom