What do you wish you knew before starting your 1st indoor grow....

• Thread starter The_word
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The_word

The_word

So, it took me so long researching and looking for credible information (until I found this community to fact check) I thought it would be a cool idea to start a thread with the top 4 tips you would give new growers. It can be about whatever you want. Mine are

1. Buy the best light available at your budget, if you can't afford a good one save and wait until you have the funds. You can patch toger solutions to almost any problems you may have during your grow but if you have a shit light you will only ever get shit weed. If you have a low budget spend it all on your light (and a carbon filter if not stinking out your building is important).

2. Over watering is the frequency not the amount (in most cases) of water you give at each feed. You should start with a bench mark of 25% of you pot size ex a 1 litre = 250ml of water. Also if you are using organic nutrients you do not have to water until run off.

3. Buy everything you can from reputable companies with proven track records, that come with warranty or money back guarantees. You may save 100 € but you will spend more when you have to panic buy replacement equipment mid grow.

4. Your first couple of grows are learning experiences, take your time with them. Learn, gain knowledge and experience, don't worry about getting the maximum yeild or testing for potency, make mistakes and grow (haha) from them. Just find a style that suits you and have fun with it.

I could write like a million more but I am sure some of the more experienced members of the community can give way more insight than myself.

Got to say this community has helped me learn so much and develop as a grower. You lot fucking rock. Give your best hints and tips so we newbies don't have to ask all the time hahahhahaa

Peace ✌

What do you wish you knew before starting your 1st indoor grow
What do you wish you knew before starting your 1st indoor grow 2
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Agreed on the watering. After all it rains for hours and nobody can stop that. The important part is the dry time in between.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

1. Just start with photoperiods, they're less finicky and yeild more.
2. Don't mess with your plants just let them do their thing.
3. If you grow in soil, dont buy cheap stuff.
4. Research, research and more research. There is never enough information.

The_word

The_word

1. Just start with photoperiods, they're less finicky and yeild more.
2. Don't mess with your plants just let them do their thing.
3. If you grow in soil, dont buy cheap stuff.
4. Research, research and more research. There is never enough information.
It is so hard not to mess with them too much, I am getting better but still guilty as charged hahahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom