What does my plant need?

• Thread starter Burntup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burntup

Burntup

Just over a month in veg feeding GH floral line with cal mag/floral blend/SI/rapid start/ running around 550 just bumping it up slowly over a few days now at 700 -740 in a RDWC ,RO water, new growth are light green now there curled up and some are showing spots
It stays 71-78 at most in here it’s in my back room in the house, humidity stays around 48-58
Water temps are 73-78
I got my led l
What does my plant need
What does my plant need 2
What does my plant need 3
What does my plant need 4
What does my plant need 5
What does my plant need 6
What does my plant need 7
ight 1-1/2 to 2 foot above tops also a fan on 18/6 with them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id stay on the low side of the cannibis hannah feed chart until stretch is over,going up 200 points in just 3 days is your problem

Burntup

Burntup

It was doing this before I raised nutes, I only raised them to see if I could see the problem getting better or worse

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What does the leaf curling usually mean for indoor growers
Leaf edge roll up is usually but not always heat related and your plant looks like it's got a magnesium issue but I can't be positive because of the purple light, can you get a picture without the purple LEDs on ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whats your ph been like? Seeing cal, mag maybe potassium deficiency.

How much of each are you adding?

When was the last res change?

Agree that usually that curling happens from heat.

How are the roots looking? Have pics in normal light?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And potassium def.
Yeah I'm thinking so too but it's hard to tell with those photos. Only reason I say maybe is light bleaching/burn sometimes looks very similar. But I think your right. Most likely potassium.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh hey I didn't really pay attention to who posted. The ph swings you had are likely the issue. Give it a week to see.

All changes need to happen slowly so like @oldskol4evr said raise ppm gradually by small amounts.

If the lighting is new it will change the demands of the plant so getting nutrients adjusted will need to be done. I would back it off to 28" and give it a few days to see if this helps. It's probably providing a lot more IR warming than your previous light. So the leaf temps are higher and that's why the curling. And like I said earlier the potassium deficiency may actually be light burn. Usually potassium deficiency shows up in the middle of the plant. Light burn will be the leaves closest to the light.

Cal and mag will be ph related in your cause I'm sure. I find 5.6-5 8 swinging up to 6..0-6.1 over a few days.

Burntup

Burntup

I’m using the GH brand stuff in the first pic, haven’t used the tarantula stuff since I don’t know anything about it was gave to me, I’m wanting to switch to the canna aqua line for flower hopping it’s easier to maintain, I planned on veg for 2 months but out of space. Planning on flipping as soon as I can get everything Figured out, I had A bunch of time going into this now I am so tied up barely any time for Internet

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The damage I'm seeing is from ph swings. Which I believe is corrected now.

I pretty sure you have some light burn going on there and would back that light off to about 28".

Watch for dark green, shiny leaves with tip burn and tips curling down. That will tell you if you increased the feed to much.

The leaf curling like @Beachwalker said looks to be heat stress from your light being a bit close I would say.

Burntup

Burntup

Ok I’m pulling the light back it’s abou 18 now, and HELL YEA my ph has been normal after getting away from citric acid

Latest posts

Top Bottom