What Does This Mean ?

• Thread starter zzzybil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zzzybil

zzzybil

What does this mean 6
Wondering if this deformity is significant ? Only a few leaves look like that . Otherwise plant has healthy appearance. The pics were taken after some travel home - not wilted on plant

What does this mean
What does this mean 2
What does this mean 3
What does this mean 4
What does this mean 5
zzzybil

zzzybil

sorry for the duplicate , I couldn't see on the dang phone once I realised to delete. It's on a reg humboldt Chemdog . Plucked the leaves and brought home so whole plant pic not avail. Didn't have phone with me. At 1st I thought it was fimmed leaves but they have repeated and in several spots soooo ??
Organic in soil ........ Nope not the generation that's velcro'd to my phone.....

zzzybil

zzzybil

i hope so........ geeeeeezz , just read a longggggggg thread speculating and identifying dud syndrome and the viroid etc etc.......... :speechless:.............. guess sorta like when yuh look up your symptoms and think your sore throat is terminal ! Anyways been looking at'm and wondering . Also saw a orange beetle shaped bug with black spots. Big fella and thought I caught it but nope empty hand.... No ninja skilz . came home allllllll paranoid . Tried to google the bug and looked like asparagus beetle . matched the bug i saw but ????? Think i'll post a random question thread ........

Top Bottom