What does this plant need?

• Thread starter ClosetClouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClosetClouds

Looks like I was given photo periods instead of autos. No idea what I’m doing here but they constantly look unhappy.

Can anyone tell me what this girl needs? Nitrogen?

Thanks all

What does this plant need
ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

She needs some space light is really close to her and your Par readings are going towards mid way of your plant… I’d suggest some Low stress training with them branches but take your time as the branches will be tough by now so bend them back and fore to soften them to tie them down… coz she going to stretch like a bitch when you flip her think you might run out of room so lst and supercropping will help you a lot 👍🏻

C

ClosetClouds

She needs some space light is really close to her and your Par readings are going towards mid way of your plant… I’d suggest some Low stress training with them branches but take your time as the branches will be tough by now so bend them back and fore to soften them to tie them down… coz she going to stretch like a bitch when you flip her think you might run out of room so lst and supercropping will help you a lot 👍🏻
Thank you so much! I just moved them into 3 separate areas so they can have more space, and tied the branches out in different directions to supply more sunlight to the middle part of the plant, too.

I’m gonna see if I can raise the lights!

ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

Drop some pics when they are in their new spot… training will definitely help and you can always lollipop them I know some people don’t like to..but get all that flower into the sweet spot I take my lollipop up to about40- 50% of the plant so it focuses it’s energy on where you want it get them big swollen side we buds up top👌👍🏻

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey Closet, if you were expecting an auto... sorry. That is a photo. I don't see any flowering.

The problem is that if you flip to flower now, these are going to grow thru your lights. I would consider starting over.

Madmax

Madmax

Id crop it a ft maybe more from the top and put a net in then flip.

Top Bottom