What drives the plants success and yield

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

If you had to say what drives the plants success and yield, what would that being? This is assuming an indoor grow that the grower has the ability to manipulate the environment and nutrients. What is the most important to least important?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think a stable hospitable environment and sufficient light coverage helps most of all. Stable to me meaning no more than a couple degrees temp sway from targets max most of all.

in a stable environment plants handle stress much better too. I severely stunted a plant recently and left it transplanted and watered in for 18 days before it started to recover and dry enough to be watered again. Plus the 2 weeks getting stunted and the four healthy ones in the beginning. Now its green and growing. Looks more like a clone than a seed plant now its so old before flowering.

Cool thread idea! Lots of new info and parameters kept with new led grows.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Light intensity.... hands down. If all else is ideal.

Least... probably humidity... but within reason.
Agreed but this can only be optimized when everything else is well maintained. It's pretty hard to say one thing is the most important. It's like saying your heart is the most important part of your body. Sure, but only if you have the brain to tell it what to do, the arteries and veins to carry the blood and the skin to protect everything and hold it together... You could also survive without some parts but you wouldn't do too well.

Not sure if that analogy made any sense but there's my thoughts.

Heynow

Heynow

A growers ability to adapt, adjust or leave the plant alone limit the plant the most. If you had an experiment with exact plant, exact conditions...the only true variable is the grower

Then...genetics, light intensity, pot size, feed schedule, vpd

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Microbes.

The idiots who said lighting are idiots. All photosynthesis does is create sugars for da microbez. Why waste the plants energy creating sugars? Just feed da microbez sugar! I've done the science. No praying to the sun here. You can grow a plant under the sun for 60 months, it won't grow if it has no microbes.

Sugar is 2nd to microbes. Genetics don't matter, Cannabis is subject to horizontal gene transfer mediated by.... DA MICROBEZ. Living organisms are 60-90% microbez by cell count. Plants are not exceptional to this fact.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Microbes.

The idiots who said lighting are idiots. All photosynthesis does is create sugars for da microbez. Why waste the plants energy creating sugars? Just feed da microbez sugar! I've done the science. No praying to the sun here. You can grow a plant under the sun for 60 months, it won't grow if it has no microbes.

Sugar is 2nd to microbes. Genetics don't matter, Cannabis is subject to horizontal gene transfer mediated by.... DA MICROBEZ. Living organisms are 60-90% microbez by cell count. Plants are not exceptional to this fact.

Are you for real, , i mean your really not that much of an idiot right lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Microbes.

Let’s see the science.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I think that two most important things that drives the plant to success and yields are definitely the ability of the medium to retain oxigen and togheter with mantaining a perfect transpiration rythm for the plant......

Madmax

Madmax

Let’s see the science.
I looked him up and this is all i could find
Images 19

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Microbes.

As usual negative Nancy here’s got his panties in a wad!
Tell ya what, one more shit head remark from your stupid ass and your completely band!

never mind Good By:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom