What else can trigger flowering besides changing the light cycle?

• Thread starter Slowby02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowby02

Slowby02

My plants seem to have started flowering early and don't understand why... didn't change the light cycle or anything but, I have only been doing this for a year so, any insight would be appreciated
What else can trigger flowering besides changing the light cycle
What else can trigger flowering besides changing the light cycle 2
What else can trigger flowering besides changing the light cycle 3

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Slow....I'm not seeing it flowering in the pictures....

Maybe you're seeing preflowers.....anytime after 4 weeks, plants start showing their sex.....

If I'm missing something, I apologize.....maybe it's a fast flowering version? Possibly an auto....

Slowby02

Slowby02

Hey Slow....I'm not seeing it flowering in the pictures....

Maybe you're seeing preflowers.....anytime after 4 weeks, plants start showing their sex.....

If I'm missing something, I apologize.....maybe it's a fast flowering version? Possibly an auto....
No... you are probably right... I just started growing this time last year and they are putting off a pretty pungent smell for just veg( in my very limited experience) and thought they looked and smelled like they were flowering. Thanks for your input

P

Putthataway

No... you are probably right... I just started growing this time last year and they are putting off a pretty pungent smell for just veg( in my very limited experience) and thought they looked and smelled like they were flowering. Thanks for your input
My plants seem to always smell in veg. Not to say they smell the same in flower but they smell to varying degrees. The nl5 I have have going on right now just seem to constantly change throughout the day into the night.

Slowby02

Slowby02

They look great either way.....thank you for sharing.....keep us posted.....
Thank you... it's become my passion since I had back surgery and somewhat disabled. Been a big part of my life and now I can grow it legally and loving it. I really appreciate the support of this community also👍🔥

Slowby02

Slowby02

My plants seem to always smell in veg. Not to say they smell the same in flower but they smell to varying degrees. The nl5 I have have going on right now just seem to constantly change throughout the day into the night.
Yeah.. mine usually smell also but, these just smelled stronger than my last couple runs... wonder if it possibly has to do with the strain. Thanks for input

P

Putthataway

Yeah.. mine usually smell also but, these just smelled stronger than my last couple runs... wonder if it possibly has to do with the strain. Thanks for input
Maybe you are improving maybe the strain maybe your sense of smell. My first grow I could smell a lot overwhelming odor. I went and bought a charcoal filter, although legal. I don’t want thieves and hoa no to smells. So I kept smelling it and it was strong. Eventually I realized it wasn’t my house. It’s around the block from me. lol.

Sorry to hear about your back, I hope things get better for you.☘️

Slowby02

Slowby02

Maybe you are improving maybe the strain maybe your sense of smell. My first grow I could smell a lot overwhelming odor. I went and bought a charcoal filter, although legal. I don’t want thieves and hoa no to smells. So I kept smelling it and it was strong. Eventually I realized it wasn’t my house. It’s around the block from me. lol.

Sorry to hear about your back, I hope things get better for you.☘️
Appreciate it, seems to be alot of genuinely helpful people on this forum and really appreciate it with all the negativity in the world these days

Top Bottom