What Exhaust fan do you use?

• Thread starter Growgrowing33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey0418

Smokey0418

I really do think that my single 6 inch would cut it keeping my tent cool with my lights of choosing.
Well unless I ran it on 10 but I would like to watch tv also.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Really the 6 would be enough, thought I need to get the 8.
My 5' x 5' tent is 8' tall = 200 cubic feet. A 6" Cloudline moves 402 Cu. ft/min, so it can turn over the air in the tent twice a minute, if necessary. It's never been necessary to have it running full blast for me.

Of course, with the filter it isn't going to move as much air, but it's still plenty to keep my temps and humidity in range.

F

frogyrogy

My flower room is 5'8" x 7'8" and located in my basement. I have a 6" Cloudline and a 4" Cloudline left over from my grow tent days . . . the 6" runs 24/7 @ speed setting 4, the 4" is set to come on if room temps get to 85º, but short of running a heater I run an HLG Scorpion RSPEC on 12/12 and the 4" fan has never been triggered due to heat . . . basement is climate controlled to 72ºF and 50% RH. I bought the T series fans that came with smart controllers and found out I need to upgrade to the Controller 67 to set minimum fan speeds or connect to their new app.

If I were ordering fans today I would buy the Couldline S6 and add the Controller 67. Don't buy the T series with included smart controller . . . you'll pay like $10 extra for the 67 (and 6" fan), but the minimum speed settings and connected app alone would be worth a lot more than that to me.

Growgrowing33

Growgrowing33

My 5' x 5' tent is 8' tall = 200 cubic feet. A 6" Cloudline moves 402 Cu. ft/min, so it can turn over the air in the tent twice a minute, if necessary. It's never been necessary to have it running full blast for me.

Of course, with the filter it isn't going to move as much air, but it's still plenty to keep my temps and humidity in range.
What speed do you usually have yours on?

Growgrowing33

Growgrowing33

My tent is 5 x 5 x 6.5 = 162.5 plus with the filters, lights and everything it's about 347 cfm the t6 seems capable, I'm just worried about noise since it's in my bedroom and was thinking the t8 would be quieter if ran lower.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I mean if you can afford the 8 buy it. It will last longer because it won’t have to work as hard. Filters are probably a little more expensive? I don’t know for sure. That being said I have a t6 hooked up to 2 4x4 tents and it’s not even turned up all the way, I change settings to help maintain desired humidity. I could sleep by it. I like a fan though lol. They are nice and quiet/smooth as fas as fans go ill buy another if it dies

Top Bottom