What happened to my plant

• Thread starter Emerslam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Emerslam

Emerslam

This is my first grow. I'm growing an auto-flower in a three gallon fabric pot using 50/50/20 FFHF, FFOF and Perlite. The plant was really growing great until I watered one day after the plant started flowering. I'm very careful about over-watering so the soil was very dry. I gave it equal amounts of water from the top and the bottom. Maybe 1/2 gallon of RO water. Shortly afterwards, the plant started drooping. I figured it was due to the watering and it would recover in a couple of hours. A few hours later, it still drooping. A day later, it's still drooping. A few days later and it's getting worse. Now it's been about a week and it hasn't recovered. The leaves are severely clawing and wilting. I've watered a couple of more times when the soil has dried out thinking it would recover but it still looks the same and has stopped growing. Now the lower leaves are turning yellow and falling off. I don't know what the hell is going on. Everyone always says to soak your plant thoroughly but it looks like I've damn near killed mine. I'm getting ready to cut this one down and start over. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

What happened to my plant
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looks like Nitrogen toxicity to me. Are those the only leaves affected? back up the photo and lets get a more clear look around the tent. Lets see some tops sides, and any other blemishes that you encounter, it might give some more clues.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

we need to see overall pix, soil, leaves from below and particular leaves with issues from both sides.

Top Bottom