what happened to the punk rock thread, That Dan K put up?

• Thread starter green punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

tty got hisself banned, bigcheese is more active on IG now but still pops in, Dans around just gotta show some Respect!
TTY got banned???? Where have I been? What'd he do? And I thought Big Cheese had allot of friends here how come he bailed?

shawnskush

shawnskush

TTY flamed out on a couple threads I guess. Bigcheese dropped off cause he was gettin hit up for cuts and shit by newbs constantly. He still lurks hard tho LOL. We will all be chilling with him at the cup tho

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cheese has been gone from the farm 4 a few months now... we talked yesterday & hes great juss bizzy with real life stuff.. he peeps the farm every now & then but dont kick it like the old days...

I have no clue what happened 2 the punk thread

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Odd shit happening on the farm. A few posts, including one of mine and one of Loompa's, got deleted in one of Loompa's threads. A mystery to me, but mysteries always give me a stiffy ;) Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
This is what's up with me and my threads....I straight have a love hate for this place. I've always loved the knowledge that's kicked around and a couple years ago I really loved the comradery but then everything seemed to change. People I met and thought were friends weren't the people I thought they were at all. Besides that I have problems with people who don't know shit acting like they know everything and people who do know their shit acting like rock stars. Don't get me wrong...I love the site and I've met a couple solid brothers but this Internet thing just gets to me so I've found it best to just read and not post anymore. I don't even log in...I just read recent posts in the morning or at night before bed as a guest. This isn't aimed at anybody...it's just me. Put it this way...I just joined Facebook last week and that was only so I could follow local bands here in the South Bay so I don't miss shows. Before that if someone asked me about why I'm not on Facebook I would tell them because I don't give a fuck about what you had for breakfast. To me the way I see the big picture of websites like this for the most part is its a way for insecure people to feel secure and on the flip it's a way for people with big egos to get their daily fix. Like I've already said many times this is just my take...it's nothing personal. Green Punk asked what was up and that's all this is...my opinion. As far as the punk rock thread goes...I got drunk as fuck and started the thread then the next day when I found it sober I regretted it and deleted it. I appreciate being missed but save the pep talks if any are coming..I know me and I know what's best for me. Grow on...and Skate or Die!

Respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
That was a sick thread, was definitely a good time blowin it up, bummer its gone. Oh well.
Cheers all!
Motiv

organicpanic

organicpanic

It was on a roll! Sad to see it go. Most of those posts brought back some great memorys! I need to catch a show. I'm living in a world where my likes in music and lifestyle are not shared by those around me. That was good while it lasted to share an interest in punk! I'll mozy back over to the reggae thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom