What happened to this smoke?

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I'm kinda stumped. Someone gave me this stuff the other day, it looks good (a little dark) & smells good, has trichs but that's it. It does nothing. Is this an example of way too early or too late harvest. Or did some newbie screw up & get a cbd variety? I've seen results of week bag seed (tastes like freaking hay) & this isn't it. I get nothing from this stuff. It's weird. What is it?

Kepp89

Kepp89

sounds like you just described a weak cbd batch especially if you cant feel anything.

usually after a few tokes you'd notice the relaxed body feeling but it wouldnt feel like a thc paired body buzz. if you literally feel nothing then i'd go with very weak cbd strain

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

sounds like you just described a weak cbd batch especially if you cant feel anything.

usually after a few tokes you'd notice the relaxed body feeling but it wouldnt feel like a thc paired body buzz. if you literally feel nothing then i'd go with very weak cbd strain
Lol, I've never tried cbd & even bad smoke at least gives me a headache or something but so much different stuff out there... at least it was free, I'd be pissed if i paid for it. Just trying to find explanation for it so i can give decent feedback to who it came from

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Sounds like cbd to me. People are starting to go to shops here in va buy it cheep and try to pass it as good smoke.😡🤬. That’s why I just grow my own medicine 👍👍
I'm working on it, friend got some from somewhere & gave me some to try, I gotta tell him its crap but I want to tell him why its crap. I was guessing bad cbd but I've never gotten cbd before so just trying to get solid input before I see him in few days to review

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I'm working on it, friend got some from somewhere & gave me some to try, I gotta tell him its crap but I want to tell him why its crap. I was guessing bad cbd but I've never gotten cbd before so just trying to get solid input before I see him in few days to review
I feel sorry for my friend, he paid for this crap

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Thanks for replies. Itll be couple more days before I review this stuff if there are any other opinions or ideas, otherwise I'll go with bad cbd

Top Bottom