What Happens If There Is A More Important Ozone Killer We Are Not Aware Of?

• Thread starter ativehamza15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ativehamza15

A lot of time, effort and money have been spent increasing consumer awareness and decreasing CFCs in products to protect the Ozone layer. What happens if there is a more important Ozone killer we are not aware of? How will we know?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
A lot of time, effort and money have been spent increasing consumer awareness and decreasing CFCs in products to protect the Ozone layer. What happens if there is a more important Ozone killer we are not aware of? How will we know?
What’s wrong with the ozone layer? Man if your referring to the holes in it that’s a bunch of bullshit it’s been fixed they been saying that shit since the ‘70s when I was in school.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

What if there are invisible testicle eaters in your shorts? Your testicles would get eaten, and you'd miss them.

There are plenty of people watching the ozone layer. If there were degradation, it would be measurable.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What’s wrong with the ozone layer? Man if your referring to the holes in it that’s a bunch of bullshit it’s been fixed they been saying that shit since the ‘70s when I was in school.

Not fixed but reduced to 30% i believe.

Its the co2 buildup in our atmosphere that is causing global warming. Emissions.

And i believe growing population is a major cause as well.

Reactions: Ina
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I stated above about co2 building up. If the cause is billions more people breathing out co2 the solution is obvious. Lol.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What happens when a volcano flips its lid? And don’t forget about those pesky asteroids, lol:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
‘70s was global cooling now everybody’s getting rich off global warming lol:) don’t forget I invented the internet!!

Top Bottom