what has roadkill skunk in it?

• Thread starter cuzimknowledge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

1.what have you grown that had a strong skunk smell and or taste? company and strain please..
2.where did you buy it?
3.did you ever smoke that roadkill from back in the day?

i just love and miss that old skunk... alot of people want it.. but i know some still have it.. and its in other stuff thats not called skunk... just trying to figure out what!? since its so hard for us to share

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Nothing really. Sorry to be so real but its the truth. I am sure some dumbass will reply with a seed brands description of their strain...but come on. No the closest thing to skunk these days, especially in America, is from the chem family.....og, sour d, Chemdog #4. thats it

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

rumours but...
bodhi= "roadkill" 91 va chem x in works
cannacopia = roadkill ibl in the works and already has (roadkill x deep chunk)
cannaventure = roadkill line in the works
reeferman= had/has/gave some cuts, is the skunk in his outdoor mix, is in his double skunk

been told to search in..
devils harvest= shoreline ... nirvana= aurora ... mandala= ganesh ... bodhi= clusterfunk ... dutch passion= skunk #11 ... gage green= pepe le chem ... sensi= sensi skunk ... paradise= acid ... t.h.seeds= skunk xxx ... mr nice= shit ... greenhouse= church ... secret valley= top dollar ... jordan of the islands= northern bc skunk

also a clone only called 'death star'.. is a sensi star x.... aparently rank

if you know any of this to be true or false it would be a great help if you could pass that info along... or if you know any others..

TIA

roadkill my stank... where are you?

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

know anything about

pyramid seeds = tutankamon .... mr nice = shit .... mosca = mach fly ... high quality = sk #3 x a2 ... bulldog = bull shark ... barneys = kerala gold ... advanced female seeds = knock out ...

??????????????????????????????????

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Sorry buddy but its all shit in the area of roadkill, trust me if it wasn't you would see a million threads for it, much like og. I only say this cause I am also on the hunt, been worldwide and have not seen the real deal since 01......so I am skeptical. Unfortunately, almost all seed producers are hacks and can't guarantee anything, much less the description of their seeds. Shit nowadays I think its just pollen chucking for the big names in the industry, so like the lottery you may win with any strain.....but? Odds? you know.

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

i somewhat agree.... but at the same time anyone that is using the internet is out of the loop.... as stupid as that sounds i just know there are thousands of farmers all over the world still growing that og roadkill and all of its siblings..... these people are in the loop i speak of.... their own loop... a closed loop.... because they have everything they need, and neither the internet or this industry can provide them with anything more

these people care not for money or fame... they are in it for the love of skunk

trust me, its still out there...... and there are people on every forum looking for it... people are finding those lottery draw gems in reg bullshit

never give up, have faith, keep asking and searching.... this is the shit legends are made of!

more likely to be found locally than commercially ... but it will be found

... and again if you have grown or smoked any of the strains listed above please speak up!
if you have or know of something skunky, speak up!

green punk

green punk

Nothing really. Sorry to be so real but its the truth. I am sure some dumbass will reply with a seed brands description of their strain...but come on. No the closest thing to skunk these days, especially in America, is from the chem family.....og, sour d, Chemdog #4. thats it

And lets be realistic here. This may piss some off. And I can careless if anyone here believes me! The chem family is nothing but bag seed from the midwest. I promise you there are some folks in the Minesota/Dakotas that started this and they are back wood rednecks that will never ever read or hear any of the hype that surrounds these genetics. How do I know? Im 44 I grew up in SD and we had the most killer skunk around. And it grew with a virility unmatched by any thing around.)except for what I'm seeing with my FPOG and AGV) Im talking throw out some seeds in a draw on the Missouri river breaks in the fall and come back in the spring and pick out the males in July. And we had endless amounts to the point where there were many years where the less potent didn't get harvested. It was left for whoever or whatever.

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

and thats how i rolled up in south east canada.... but a house move + seeds jacked by movers and leo hit the rivers hard.. all in the same year. i dont want to have to go to tajikistan to find more... i need country boy help!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I got some in the front tire of my one ton chebby. smells like a bucket full of assholes.

The 3500 aint that nimble and he just stood there...whaddaya do?...lol.....whew when you fuck a skunk up it can ruin your day. Popped him with the front one and the two back ones on the passenger side..

me pappy say....doh boy!..:mad:

Kushman1971

Kushman1971

i somewhat agree.... but at the same time anyone that is using the internet is out of the loop.... as stupid as that sounds i just know there are thousands of farmers all over the world still growing that og roadkill and all of its siblings..... these people are in the loop i speak of.... their own loop... a closed loop.... because they have everything they need, and neither the internet or this industry can provide them with anything more

these people care not for money or fame... they are in it for the love of skunk

trust me, its still out there...... and there are people on every forum looking for it... people are finding those lottery draw gems in reg bullshit

never give up, have faith, keep asking and searching.... this is the shit legends are made of!

more likely to be found locally than commercially ... but it will be found

... and again if you have grown or smoked any of the strains listed above please speak up!
if you have or know of something skunky, speak up!
So did you ever find the legendary RKS?

Top Bottom