What Have I Gotten Myself Into? 315cmh And A Coco Monster

• Thread starter closetgrow69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
destructo

destructo

I’m going to try what you said your friends do - dry some for a few days then freeze it for rosin later. Is there a way to estimate the RH of the nugs? Based off the initial weight?

I use a small digital house thermometer that reads the RH%, toss that into the freezer bag with the nugs.

I personally, pluck all fan leaves and toss before i hang dry. Dry everything to the bone and branches snap. Trim overtop of 3'x2' dry sift screens and lightly sift before freezing trim for bubble hash.

Once everything is bone dry i either freeze or jar and re add moisture using "boveda" 62% humidity packs.

I used to love making BHO but once I started making rosin I havent touched the shit in 3 years. Words cant describe the flavour on some strains and I never experienced that with BHO.

If you are going to Blast it and make BHO at least do this for me....
Just with a cheap hair straightener on low and parchment paper squish half a gram that you made into a tight little pre-press ball.
-I dont know if you have a dab bong or oil rig or how you smoke your oil but you could always just do hot knives (let the knive cool and don't do red hot)
Anyway, try some fresh rosin before you blast and save a nug you can squish for after you make BHO so you can do a taste test.

I would like to know if you noticed a difference in flavour.

Top Bottom