What have I grown now lol

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Ok, one successful plant chooped,

Still scratching my head with this Auto, its now 130cm and is still in Veg, she's 9 weeks old, I have no clue what to do as shes to tall for my tent pretty much🙄, im growing in Miracle Grow potting mix and I can't for the life of me remember the strain?

Shame to waste her but have no clue a: Why she's not flowered yet and b: What to do with her, any ideas?

What have i grown now lol
What have i grown now lol 2
What have i grown now lol 3
What have i grown now lol 4
What have i grown now lol 5
What have i grown now lol 6
What have i grown now lol 7
What have i grown now lol 8
What have i grown now lol 9
az2000

az2000

this Auto, its now 130cm and is still in Veg, she's 9 weeks old,
What to do with her, any ideas?

I had an auto that wouldn't flower. (I ended up believing I pulled the wrong seed). I put it under 12/12 lighting. When it started flowering I put it back under 18/6 (thinking it just needed a push like that). It vegged again. I went back and forth 12/12 to 18/6 about 3-4 times before I finally accepted that it wasn't an autoflower.

That plant produced some skunky, potent bud. And, a lot of seeds (from the stress). The seeds have been useful. They produce potency. So, it was nice to get a bunch of free seeds that way. That's probably not a good way to get seeds. But, I've been happy with them.

So, you could try that. Or, just put it under 12/12 light and treat it as a photosensitive (without the stress of going back and forth.).

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I had an auto that wouldn't flower. (I ended up believing I pulled the wrong seed). I put it under 12/12 lighting. When it started flowering I put it back under 18/6 (thinking it just needed a push like that). It vegged again. I went back and forth 12/12 to 18/6 about 3-4 times before I finally accepted that it wasn't an autoflower.

That plant produced some skunky, potent bud. And, a lot of seeds (from the stress). The seeds have been useful. They produce potency. So, it was nice to get a bunch of free seeds that way. That's probably not a good way to get seeds. But, I've been happy with them.

So, you could try that. Or, just put it under 12/12 light and treat it as a photosensitive (without the stress of going back and forth.).
Thanks for that, I'll try anything so 12/12 it is , I cant really mess it up, bloody thing wont stop growing no matter what lol

Top Bottom