what have you found to be the average cost of a good seed

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

I try and buy during black Friday and look for deals. So last black Friday I got like 22 seeds not including freebies for $120 of good stuff. They threw in a planet of the grapes(5 pack) as my freebie maybe because one item I ordered was out of stock and I had to choose a substitute. Otherwise any other time it's like $110 for 10 fems(with the new inflation)

Last edited:
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I try and buy during black Friday and look for deals. So last black Friday I got like 22 seeds not including freebies for $120 of good stuff. They threw in a planet of the grapes(5 pack) as my freebie maybe because one item I ordered was out of stock and I had to choose a substitute. Otherwise any other time it's like $110 for 10 fems.
those are likely clearance as well as that cost

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
$40-$60 for a pack of 6 feminized
$40-$80 for a pack of 12 regular
Sales and auctions are nice too for lower prices.
I won't do the $300 packs. It's price gouging IMO and I could care less about name or stories that come with it. At the end of the day I'm smoking the grass and not the story behind it

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

I won't do the $300 packs. It's price gouging IMO and I could care less about name or stories that come with it. At the end of the day I'm smoking the grass and not the story behind it
the fancy names they are calling these indica sativa and ruderalis doesn't faze you ? not even a little

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

franco's lemon cheese fem at 43.15usd or 8,63usd per seed
name got me will be getting

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
the fancy names they are calling these indica sativa and ruderalis doesn't faze you ? not even a little

Nope, not at all. I've grown and bred a lot of weed over the years and lots of variety. Things tend to be cyclical or traits from one show up in others. Example, todays cookie strains are yesterday cheese strains. Widows are now aliens.
For all the 1000s of names, personally I feel like there are only around 12-15 true varieties of cannabis.
franco's lemon cheese fem at 43.15usd or 8,63usd per seed

name got me will be getting
lol at 23% THC

Meanwhile a $40 pack of beans with best male and female from the pack pulled for home breeding can do this and produce over 1000 fresh new seeds with same level of performance as the parents

Ript2

Ript1

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

For all the 1000s of names, personally I feel like there are only around 12-15 true varieties of cannabis.
i feel like there are more than double than number in landraces which imo are varietals ✌️

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Nope, not at all. I've grown and bred a lot of weed over the years and lots of variety. Things tend to be cyclical or traits from one show up in others. Example, todays cookie strains are yesterday cheese strains. Widows are now aliens.

lol at 23% THC

Meanwhile a $40 pack of beans with best male and female from the pack pulled for home breeding can do this and produce over 1000 fresh new seeds with same level of performance as the parents

View attachment 1321572

View attachment 1321571
I’m an info slut. Which ways are cookies yesterdays cheese? Yield? Lateral branching? Same for widow to alien. Ironically I love the stories 😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom