What I Learned About 2 Guys 1 Girl From Tom Hill

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayarea

grayarea

i learned that i hate it because if they do it right or we do it right i cant ever make her that happy alone or meet her a 2nd time again...anytime im with her the sex will be better if were doing what we did when we met and when she is thinking of him before after or during. why are so many guys ok with this ? i fucking hate it. i made that pie all u did was buy the shit at the store bitch.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
When you meet the right woman the sex will be great but not the most important thing in your relationship
Also with age I learned the fine art of making love.
Sex is just sex.
Love making whole new world
All I can say is wow

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i learned that i hate it because if they do it right or we do it right i cant ever make her that happy alone or meet her a 2nd time again...anytime im with her the sex will be better if were doing what we did when we met and when she is thinking of him before after or during. why are so many guys ok with this ? i fucking hate it. i made that pie all u did was buy the shit at the store bitch.

So the double stuff ruined you for life?

grayarea

grayarea

nuh i can black it out. its like giving all girls a laser to kill me with for the rest of life though and knowing even if they don't have it now that its still there for them to damage me with later..

grayarea

grayarea

When you meet the right woman the sex will be great but not the most important thing in your relationship
Also with age I learned the fine art of making love.
Sex is just sex.
Love making whole new world
All I can say is wow

depends on the girl. with some its like 1% relationship 99% skin friction and with others its reversed. needs to be a calculator for subtracting relationship % 's for money spent and +1's used by the other person which is kinda how i see love making........anytime it gets split into two one side has to be the A side and the other is the B side and unless you trace it back to the last one you don't know which one is the good or bad side to be on. not everybody likes playing that game.

grayarea

grayarea

"i feel so under appreciated when u tell me im average and that there are other girls like me. why are u such a narcissist always thinking ur better then me" etc etc. its because its another guy thats my boss your trying to do battle with not me. lol.

grayarea

grayarea

are u spamming me outwest ? cos that looks an awful lot like spam. go to other threads if you dont like mine. cos this is not the place for that. thnx.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Did she call my name out again?

CalVetgreen

CalVetgreen

Sounds like Yummybuds over here now

Last edited:
fractal

fractal

Having sex with another guy in the room, not to mention the SAME GIRL, is like halfway to being british. Why that would interest any real man is wayyyyyyyyy beyond my comprehension. Get a grip man!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've told my wife were going balls deep tonight so many times now she tells me we're going balls deep. :cool: She likes it that way lol

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
The more, the merrier!

End of story.

Keep it fresh. I know I do.

Peace

MrRojos

MrRojos

Might be the drugs but I'm confused as shit.. what's the question? Reread twice an second time seem more lost.
When it was 8th grade my reading comprehension scores were in college levels. Gotta be the drugs.
Puerto Ricans have a saying..Show me a man who don't eat his wife's p#!^y and I'll show u a women that can be taken from her man..
Woman problem solved..but again don't know wtf is even happenin here!!:(
Trying to keep a dude? Not sure but I'm a dude so u know that if you keep my sack empty,stomach full,and the bs drama to a minimum then u have a shot..
And don't just lick it! Bitches hate that..hard to explain but your top and bottom lips should be used like a clamp on the clit..the right pressure and the motion you can judge from her body's reaction cuz all girls are different.. while in between top an bottom lip being softly squeezed and swirled you are using your tounge to stimulate the clit to..
Form a good suction with the right pressure and nice pace and believe me a dick or 30 of them won't mean shit to her..
The orgasm is way stronger from great head to a woman.
If your a dude u have to realize that simply in an out rarely cause organisms for women..
you need to be angled in certain ways...her clit needs to be either getting stimulated by your hand or the area above your junk called the mound.. her on top does that good and you on top but NOT missionary..maybe once in blue moon but a woman who's been fukd great b4 hates soft slow missionary !!feel your mound rubbing on hers and work thst shit nit really concentratin on "in an out" ...in and out is what we like dudes and only to be really done to nut after we make them nut 2-3 times and ready to be done an smoke a j....other angle is where your dick hits her g spot..doggy style at certain angles will do it but usually angle is off..instead next time put 2 pillows down and make her lay on them so her ass is about in middle of the pillows..either put your legs on outside of hers or even one your in between one outside..either way you'll be entering in a down ward angle and g spot will be hit. Grab her in a firm but gentle choke hold forcing her face towards where yours is and fuking pound thst shit hard and make her look at you sometime and then semu turn her head to the side and kiss ker neck and other times force her to kiss you while she's moaning..Don't be afraid to be the fuking stud homie..
And if you ain't breathing hard and out of breath when u nut then ain't do it right.
Make her cum from oral or with fingers though before u ever think about sticking your shit in though trust me...it's like your fail safe lol
That way if you nut and she don't at least she already did once.lol
The sucking technique i described though is the game changer.Women fake all the time but when the get the buisness like that they jump and shake and they're clit so sensitive they fight you to stop..then some cry,some curse,some get religious but they all will let you do that again to them fir the rest of they're life.
Again i don't know wtf was even asked or weather your a dude or chick so figured it try to cover all basis.
If your a dude and your buddy cut her better do what is said and she'll only want u cuz he'll now just be wasting time you coulda been in it in her mind.. .and if your a chick buy a strap on an do what is said an she'll right back to hating dudes lol
QUOTE from my uncle: f^/k her right and she'll live in a cardboard box with you..peacr

Top Bottom