What I Learned About 2 Guys 1 Girl From Tom Hill

• Thread starter grayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
probably have to upgrade the lasers first to make them better then the same stock lasers the other guy bought who u know is too lazy to do that part.

Sharks come equipped with shittiest stock lasers these days. I don't know why they even bother including them. I always end up buying a better laser and mounting that on the sharks head, and save the stock laser for backup.

outwest

grayarea

grayarea

technically only one guy can say who the hottest girl available to him is first and if all the other guys agree he gets the girl for life because of his good judgement and he gets the majority of the guys that are with her for life for friends . which means he can get shit done faster and more efficiently then if his mom picks a girl who's dad has money and has isolated her to the point of making her insane if two guys are not with her at all times..

grayarea

grayarea

Sharks come equipped with shittiest stock lasers these days. I don't know why they even bother including them. I always end up buying a better laser and mounting that on the sharks head, and save the stock laser for backup.

outwest

i always end up back at the place ur not allowed to do that to anything looking for wives. seems more worthwhile timewise.

grayarea

grayarea

Poping by to see if anyone has decoded this yet? I'm assuming no ...well back to my hole
if you say your goal is to decode something by force then u never get the normal feeling of the moments where u do achieve something new via thought. if you go with the flow u lose alot of close friends always and pretty much non stop through out ur life. if u try to keep them u get in fights.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
NOBODY EVER MENTION BACON AND EGGS AGAIN THEY ARE ON MY LIST. lol.
Fuck. I'm HONGREH.
I wish we knew someone who had access to meat chickens and eggs.
LMFAO! And kiwis? That reminds me, I think it's time to bring Pot Pie out of the freezer and get him going for a, well, you know. Pot pie.
It's kind of like when you are sailing the ocean and moby dick shows up with his baby's arm holding an apple in a speedo and I'm like, 'dude, what?'

Dude wait what

grayarea

grayarea

All my wives were born with lasers on their heads. Duh.

outwest

yea the way i see it is that if your not born with one or allowed to get one then its like not having a bullet proof vest in gta and loosing everytime you try stuff u need a vest for.
DSCN1549
DSCN1552
DSCN1553
DSCN1555
DSCN1556
DSCN1557

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
When i was.locked up and we were bored as fuck we would say lets go bid off the dudes that were burnt out n crazy to get some good laughes this reminds me

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yea the way i see it is that if your not born with one or allowed to get one then its like not having a bullet proof vest in gta and loosing everytime you try stuff u need a vest for.

It's like you read my mind. After I took too much Thorazine.

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom