What if you clone the fan leaf?

• Thread starter ThisGuy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

So I was curious to see if the fan leaves would root and it does!
What happens if I actually plant it? Will it just grow and then die off eventually?
Im imterested in finding out...throw it in some dirt

No3r

No3r

Pretty much It will just keep that leaf alive lol. I’ve tried this before as well.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
If you could find a technique to get it to make a nice quarter pounder top you would be on to a winner :-)

FRYDMCNUGGET

FRYDMCNUGGET

Haha wow nice..can’t say I’ve ever seen this attempted haha interested to see how it went any pics?did it survive?grow?die?

ThisGuy420

ThisGuy420

Haha wow nice..can’t say I’ve ever seen this attempted haha interested to see how it went any pics?did it survive?grow?die?
Haha. No, I just let it die out with the rest of the extra clones in the cloner. If I see one that has a mutation that flowers near the stem, I'll try again.

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

If you could find a technique to get it to make a nice quarter pounder top you would be on to a winner :-)
I’m doing it now look at my avatar or I can post more pics. I have successfully grafted a wax bean mutated variety that produces larger than normal TFL1/FT genes along with a mutated SP (self pruning) tomato species and then spliced a 4 inch long fan leaf stem into the tomato and bean plant. I have cut cacti and dandelion roots and soaked solution for an hour before keeping watered. The insane amount of auxins in the solution proved to be better than I could’ve ever hoped. There is new growth after transplanting only 2 hours later straight out the severed tip of the cannabis fan leaf (skunk/shoreline landrace strain)

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

I’m doing it now look at my avatar or I can post more pics. I have successfully grafted a wax bean mutated variety that produces larger than normal TFL1/FT genes along with a mutated SP (self pruning) tomato species and then spliced a 4 inch long fan leaf stem into the tomato and bean plant. I have cut cacti and dandelion roots and soaked solution for an hour before keeping watered. The insane amount of auxins in the solution proved to be better than I could’ve ever hoped. There is new growth after transplanting only 2 hours later straight out the severed tip of the cannabis fan leaf (skunk/shoreline landrace strain)

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

Splice and graft into the main shoot apex meristem of the mutated species. The Tfl1/FT genes which are naturally occurring btw, are an undetermined plant cell. Meaning they can be transferred between plant species without harmful consequences. New unprecedented fasciated growth will occur, creating shoots and the beginning of a seedling. OUT OF A FAN LEAF IT IS POSSIBLE, all you motherfuckers saying it’s not well it is.

D50DBD4F 6465 48E2 ABAD 32B554332514
mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

Haha. No, I just let it die out with the rest of the extra clones in the cloner. If I see one that has a mutation that flowers near the stem, I'll try again.
Wrong don’t let it die. A fan leaf stem does not have the capabilities to produce the hormones an apex shoot Mari stem does. Once introduced with these hormones a fan leaf will grow

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

Wrong don’t let it die. A fan leaf stem does not have the capabilities to produce the hormones an apex shoot Mari stem does. Once introduced with these hormones a fan leaf will grow
Keep it vegetative. The thing about the TFL1 gene is that it suppresses flower and promotes new growth. This gene was identified in arabidopsis species and vulgaris species (green beans) so once you can introduce this gene/protein amino acid chain into the split/cut stem of a fan leaf it will basically tell the fan leaf it’s not a fan leaf anymore. It tells it that it’s a whole ass plant.

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

Keep it vegetative. The thing about the TFL1 gene is that it suppresses flower and promotes new growth. This gene was identified in arabidopsis species and vulgaris species (green beans) so once you can introduce this gene/protein amino acid chain into the split/cut stem of a fan leaf it will basically tell the fan leaf it’s not a fan leaf anymore. It tells it that it’s a whole ass plant.
I have grown shoots in as little as 36 hrs out of the cut tip of a cannabis fan leaf

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

I have grown shoots in as little as 36 hrs out of the cut tip of a cannabis fan leaf
Using the amazing resilience of cacti and dandelion root tips which contain INSANE amounts of auxins (phytohormone that promotes new growth) you can trick a fan leaf into becoming a plant.

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

Pretty much It will just keep that leaf alive lol. I’ve tried this before as well.
Yes you will keep tricking that fan leaf that it is still attached to the mother plant. In my mind that is cruel, but once introduced with the right stem cells to promote shoots and vegetation you will get a full blown plant. It is hard to gain access to mutated varieties of vegetables containing this insane amount of hormone so go out in your yard pick some dandelions and cut the tips off the roots. Soak in room temp water (acidic tap water works best) to break down the cell walls and release the hormones. After an hour make sure to keep the cutting watere every 2-4 hrs

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

Yes you will keep tricking that fan leaf that it is still attached to the mother plant. In my mind that is cruel, but once introduced with the right stem cells to promote shoots and vegetation you will get a full blown plant. It is hard to gain access to mutated varieties of vegetables containing this insane amount of hormone so go out in your yard pick some dandelions and cut the tips off the roots. Soak in room temp water (acidic tap water works best) to break down the cell walls and release the hormones. After an hour make sure to keep the cutting watere every 2-4 hrs
I have also brought back to life a fan leaf that had dried inside my Harry Potter book for months and got a couple seeds out of it

mcclurethagod666

mcclurethagod666

I have also brought back to life a fan leaf that had dried inside my Harry Potter book for months and got a couple seeds out of it
Everyone on here are schmucks or they are pretending to be stupid because anything is possible. You are limiting the power of the human mind.

Top Bottom