What if you clone the fan leaf?

• Thread starter ThisGuy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Everyone on here are schmucks or they are pretending to be stupid because anything is possible. You are limiting the power of the human mind.
Listen I’m no shmuck and the only one i am seeing is you and what are you doing on here if that’s how you feel very disrespectful to people that you have no idea what they are why don’t you do one don’t disrespect my brothers you’re a clown 🀑

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Listen I’m no shmuck and the only one i am seeing is you and what are you doing on here if that’s how you feel very disrespectful to people that you have no idea what they are why don’t you do one don’t disrespect my brothers you’re a clown 🀑
First impressions not always accurate... im hoping it was just a poor choice of words. We all done it at sometime.

Not gonna lie though that's kinda the impression it leaves isn't it.

Cypress66

Cypress66

First impressions not always accurate... im hoping it was just a poor choice of words. We all done it at sometime.

Maybe am I wouldn’t have normally been interested in the way of that attitude and the bringing the leaves back from the dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘ was the one where the shmuck comment didn’t go to well some people are looking at getting told about themselves you wouldn’t call people that unless they were no one insulted this goon is a brave man behind a keyboard that is easy be careful with the things you do and say that’s the lot from me and I hope i haven’t upset you peace ✌️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Maybe am I wouldn’t have normally been interested in the way of that attitude and the bringing the leaves back from the dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘ was the one where the shmuck comment didn’t go to well some people are looking at getting told about themselves you wouldn’t call people that unless they were no one insulted this goon is a brave man behind a keyboard that is easy be careful with the things you do and say that’s the lot from me and I hope i haven’t upset you peace ✌️
Not at all brother. I agree with you.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What about grafting? Im sure the innards are different...but, the probabilities or is it possibilities?

Well, anyways, im stoned!

Would be cool af if you could graft in this situation

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It's just transport tissue torn off the branch and has sported as its called roots from the cambium layer still attached to the leaf cool darts great thread nice work guys .

Cypress66

Cypress66

It's just transport tissue torn off the branch and has sported as its called roots from the cambium layer still attached to the leaf cool darts great thread nice work guys .
That is what I was trying to say lol πŸ˜‚ was thinking if that shmuck was to put his hand on his wife’s punnany it would fucking heal up the way that it happened to Jesus Christ poor man peace ✌️ to all

Cypress66

Cypress66

i sometimes think these things happen because of a language barrier. or... he has better pot than i do!
That’s the glue for you better than any lsd your ever likely to get it makes you think you’re Moses growing a new leaf i will accept the bit about the one that was in the book and completely dry that is a miracle but it is all ln the mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈBaron von Frankenstein’s got a son that is carrying on with his fathers work but the point of the whole thing was the insult and none of this would have been getting said if it had not been said anyway gotta go few leaves that need resuscitation 1980s was waiting for this kind of information and know how to get it right now I’m sure this man will be showing me the koo I hope that you will get in touch with me and then I can see how you are doing this is fascinating and I cannot wait for your next reply peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Not at all brother. I agree with you.
Am quick question about the lux results of the light spectrum of the 4000k is the reading different than the 3500k I am getting a lower reading on the 4000k compared with the 3500k the light is growing well as far as I can see it is early days but I’m sure it is a good little light but I don’t know about the spectrum and the LUXX results peace ✌️ brother

Cypress66

Cypress66

You have just made a great joke there and it will leaf a memory in my mind that’s sharp now it’s time to leaf it alone

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Am quick question about the lux results of the light spectrum of the 4000k is the reading different than the 3500k I am getting a lower reading on the 4000k compared with the 3500k the light is growing well as far as I can see it is early days but I’m sure it is a good little light but I don’t know about the spectrum and the LUXX results peace ✌️ brother
Because they give slightly different lux values. Plus possibly different diode spacing and numbers.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Everyone on here are schmucks or they are pretending to be stupid because anything is possible. You are limiting the power of the human mind.
Lol a hit and run...Comes on yapping to himself about cloning leaves that sounded interesting and it then leaves the scene after calling everyone shmucks ..lol hasta baby!

Top Bottom