What is a doubleds bucket?

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

several pumps, check valves, main res, mini res. fittings, feed lines, drain lines, air hoses, air pumps,chiller, super fancy and very sophisticated hydroponic system

P

permaculturepat

I can't find any post describing how to set one up, that link just goes to a bunch of people's posts about it. I tried using the search function and get nothing.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I can't find any post describing how to set one up, that link just goes to a bunch of people's posts about it. I tried using the search function and get nothing.

He took down all his pictures bro.

Noalias1

Noalias1

i have to agree, i have no idea how to set this up and what this is all about but it sounds amazing, there is the mpb bucket and then another bucket and then the net pot??? like seriously there no instructions on here describing what this this, just everyone posting about it

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If anybody has the time could they explain how doubleds are built and how they function. Just naming the components doesn't help because every hydroponic system has alot of those same items, but most of them are very different.

I'm not asking for an in-depth analysis, just basic info on how they work.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

undercurrent on steriods and way bigger res per plant. more flow allaround. He may have had top drip in there as well. Claimed 8.3 avg per plant, 4 plants, maybe 9 1000w in a checkerboard pattern. Innovative as shit. i forget the veg time and all that just big plants. Jalisco Kid is someone who could explain far better than I could. Given the fact he makes tanks for there.
MW

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

undercurrent on steriods and way bigger res per plant. more flow allaround. He may have had top drip in there as well. Claimed 8.3 avg per plant, 4 plants, maybe 9 1000w in a checkerboard pattern. Innovative as shit. i forget the veg time and all that just big plants. Jalisco Kid is someone who could explain far better than I could. Given the fact he makes tanks for there.
MW

Thats enough info, thanks bro.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I still run my MPBs and you can see them in my grow log. I love them. Will be building another with some modifications.

Shit I'm probably one of the only ones running them the way DD first outlined them. A lot of people think MPB's are "dead".... DD had some great tutorial threads here. Lots of people called him bullshit, but I feel with the right strain you could easily hit huge numbers. I believe DS is trying to grow 12 ft. tall plants and has previous claims of 4# ers in the UC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom