• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i was joking kinda:makeup I was thinking how rich I could be:giggle

If thats the case and in your case it would be definitely shitty>>i am in 100% agreeance with ya buddy>>the WhiteFire#3 is hands down the best pheno found>>OG on Roids<<

:passingjoint:

Venom818

Venom818

i was joking kinda:makeup I was thinking how rich I could be:giggle

If thats the case and in your case it would be definitely shitty>>i am in 100% agreeance with ya buddy>>the WhiteFire#3 is hands down the best pheno found>>OG on Roids<<

I cant wait to run KROMES WHITE FIRE #3

JH420

JH420

Ok after some more thought, I'd say a cutting should be worth atleast the price of 2 packs of seeds of similar genes. So most of the nicer seed packs are 100-150 so a cutting would be worth atleast 2-3 bills imho. There is alot of nice stuff in seed form so I think the most I would pay for a cutting is 500 and I can only think of a few that I would go that high.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I cant wait to run KROMES WHITE FIRE #3

right on bro>>>I hope you like her as much as I do<<>>No other whitefire's can compare>>>and thats a fact:)

Ok after some more thought, I'd say a cutting should be worth atleast the price of 2 packs of seeds of similar genes. So most of the nicer seed packs are 100-150 so a cutting would be worth atleast 2-3 bills imho. There is alot of nice stuff in seed form so I think the most I would pay for a cutting is 500 and I can only think of a few that I would go that high.

Well on that note>>whats 500 bucks yet alone 1,000 >>one run would have her paid off considerably>>I would think 1,000 for 100% guarantee on AAA is still priced rather modestly<<>>god damn im glad i know people sheeesh

gtd

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Just to explain where I was coming from way back when I posted in this thread... another thread made me come back and explain..

I am speaking for myself. I am one of those people that when I want something and I can afford it I will get it. I don't second guess myself and I don't care if the person is overcharging. 5 years ago there was no way living in the boondocks in the Northeast I was going to get cuts like Chemdog D or Bubba Kush Katsu cut easily. People were really hoarding the clones back then. Many because they agreed not to spread them around.

So when I came across people selling cuts I paid them whatever they wanted. I just hoped that I was getting the real thing. Sometimes I traded packs of seeds that I paid $500 to $1000 a pack for cuts of elite clones. Sometimes they would be real but still were not the hyped up keeper they were made out to be.

So if I was at a flea market and still was hunting elites and I saw a guy with stuff for sale, I might barter but I am not going away because he wants big bucks for stuff I want.

I have given some people a contact to a guy who sells real elite clones. Depending on what they are he wanted like $800 to $1500 for well rooted, ain't gonna die when you get them clones. Some people flip out on me when I suggest it. They are essentially complaining to me about something I willingly did without complaining. WTF??

Hey there are people who think I was nuts for paying high auction prices like $1000 for rare, limited addition seeds. But then I have keepers and crosses from people like Dutch Flowers, Sugenite and many others. I am happy and I ain't complaining.

I realize some people don't agree with this. Hell my good internet friend The Joker and I have different view points on this. I think if you are a breeder trying to make it you should have fairly priced genetics available to the masses. If you are just some nobody working from your home in the states, risking your freedom, you can charge whatever makes it worthwhile for you to keep doing what you are doing.

It's hard being a "Mr. Nice Guy"on the internet. That is why The Joker and others don't share stuff like they used to. That is why the guy I used to know doesn't do much what he used to do. I heard he still does if he is in dire straights for money because he has a very sick wife. People know what to expect but then would try and barter his price down. Then they would get mad because he wouldn't and start to threaten him if he didn't comply with their demands.

An elite clone is worth what the buyer of said clone is willing to pay. But I would think if you were going to a farmers market and were from the boondocks of a non med state in the USA and stumbled on a person selling say Chemdog D, the real Chemdog D and you wanted it NOW you should buy it even if it cost $500 to $1500. Otherwise do your networking, make your connections and MAYBE get it in the future for nothing. The choice is the buyers choice. For some people $15,000 is an expensive car but many people think $20-$35,000 is an affordable range. Some people drive Corvettes and Porche. You can't walk in the dealership and complain that the new cars are to expensive. Pick one you can afford or buy used (seeds).

I give up a lot to buy the stuff that is actually important to me. I drive my car until it is used up, we don't eat out, I hardly ever buy clothes. I don't have kids ( actually a luxury) and I don't have a cell phone). My TV is 12 years old, I keep a computer for a decade, we never buy new furniture. We do buy good food, brand name coca-cola, I buy Apple Computers when I need a computer, I buy good tools when I need them and when I want good genetics I pay good money for them when I have too.

When I can I don't mind giving stuff I have away either and I let people use the stuff I have. If I had a corvette and my friend needed a car for a day he could drive my vet. He can eat my food and use my tools. He can't bust on me for buying something he thinks is expensive because I don't care.

G

Green Supreme

Great discussion folks. I really appreciate all of your opinions. I am sure through this thread, there is info many will use to form their opinions. Much respect. Peace GS

The Joker

The Joker

>>is it shitty???<<<:)>>If I was a good businessman, I would have no problem charging $1,000 a snip for anything I have in my stable and thats priced rather modestly>>>Good thing eveything is on:lock::lock::lock:It's a dirty game now a days:giggle
Everyone cuts there own deal in life>>some are good some are not so good:)
Im just saying

gtd

GTD is right.
Following description is vague for the good reason.
I hooked up someone ( for free) who lost everything and was starting again.
Never got a thank you. This person then became a breeder, used the cuts to make seeds and make money. It burned me a little to see that, but if I was stupid enough to give it away because I've ideals, he was smart enough to cash in and pay some bills.

That's just business.

I run a small business, so for me this is different. But in my business, I give nothing away unless it nets me a relationship that pays a dividend in future work. I do not work for free... at all.

So if you are commercial and need to pay bills, that's the way it goes.

I'm making some Pure Kush x 1988 G13 Hashplant x butterscotch Hawaiian seeds. I plan on making Bubba crosses and S1's too. In the past, if someone offered me money , I just gave them away. But now, I would be stupid not to take money.

This thread has given me a different perspective too. The hippy , peace love, we're all in this together thing doesn't really work. I learned that dealing with dispensaries....QUICK.

All of the positions are valid. We all are different people. Things have changed and you have to change with the times if you are going to stay on top.

Now... how much would I pay for an elite clone? Nothing. Because my generosity has been repaid in spades. I can pretty much get whatever clone I want... for free.

But the funny thing is, I'm happy with what I've got. Although Tabor has got me salivating over some of his cuts.

fractal

fractal

I got a wifi cut, not sure which one but a guy here paid someone else here 100 bucks for it. Dude's growing skills were lacking in a major way, the clone was so locked out and abused the cuts from it never rooted. O well. Actually none of the cuts from that dude rooted, all his plants looked like crap.

I

ibTheMan

Wifi, dam that sucks, i was thinkn(like ah blond,lol) what the hells wifi made of(for like 2 or 3 weeks,lol), its white x fire right? dam it would be nice to get some of that.

V

vitamiin h20

Wifi, dam that sucks, i was thinkn(like ah blond,lol) what the hells wifi made of(for like 2 or 3 weeks,lol), its white x fire right? dam it would be nice to get some of that.

thats right its white x fire! she sure is a pretty girl...im waiting for these girls to root and ill soon have some pics up!

half baked

half baked

she sure is a fine cross, i was gifted 2 phenos and just love both of them lol

hb

devilrays

devilrays

I've only traded cuts and never bought one. and I live in BFE. thank god for cool people and overnight shipping!!
:bongsmi:

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

To me, the price of an elite cut...well, its a blowjob...so pucker up....

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey GM

Is it ok if my wife pays, haha

mal

P

primeform

If I feel like letting it out there my clones are..... FREE! I usually expect a clone or 2 in return to work with.. :)

dude we need to get together some time. you ever come down to norcal?

half baked

half baked

got my elites free off a friend, very generous geezer he is, the list as follows

wifi( 2 phenos)
white bubba
strawberry white
tahoe og
kush'o'nesia
sour jack
sour kush
happy kush( 2 phenos)
exodus cheese

all i was asked was not to hand any out which i think is more than fare
an elite can cost as much as the seller thinks its worth, most of the time friendship is enough tho

peace hb

ElCrecedor

ElCrecedor

Year 2020 , clones have hitting a new all time high! Runtz, Banana Runtz, Obama Runtz, Apple Fritter, Bacio , Biscottti , Zkittles, Oreoz. Just to name a few! These clones are hitting $1000, $2000+ just for 1 clone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom