What is best ways to dry and cure

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I am also getting ready to take down some plants. I used to use this thick-ish rubber wire that was also bendable to be able to run across the room and twist around some screws. I can't seem to find what the name of that thing was. Are there any suggestions of a similar product or what you guys use to hang the plants from? (I hang whole plant)
Screenshot 20210524 092150 Chrome

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

So no jars or bags just hanging at 60 & 60 the entire time? How long were you from hang to smoke?
I let hang for 7 days then took off stems and trimmed and put on cardboard for another 7 flipping once a day. Next time I will hang longer at least a couple days but yeah it was smokable after the 2 weeks for sure! Then put it in my jars where they hung around the 62 rh level on their own and after a week or so put my 62% rh bags in. Such a smooth smoke I’m absolutely impressed blows my first grow away!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
hang to dry to about 15% moisture, use paper bags to sweat till about 12.5% moisture, then Grove TerpLoc Bags to cure/store. no burping or anything else.

if it is taking to short of a time frame to dry (like less than 5 days) you can try watering at night right before lights out, then cut the next morning at first light. she will take up some water and take a bit longer to dry (so they say)

L

loveinyourheart

During the last month of flowering, how does the plant absorb the sun energy, thrue leaves or literally the bud itself?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

During the last month of flowering, how does the plant absorb the sun energy, thrue leaves or literally the bud itself?
Its overall photosynthesis… it also starts using more if the mobile nutrients stored. You’ll see senescence start happening as the plant start to pull mobile nutrients. Plants make we’ll call it energy for ease from photosynthesis and can store this energy and until it needs to draw on it. So especially near the end its a combination of new and stored energy. as the plants reach the end of its life cycle it concentrates all focus on a last ditch effort at reproduction and as i say will do whatever it can to improve those odds. Thats where crop steering takes advantage of these responses

Top Bottom