What is better to grow

• Thread starter Money420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Money420

What is better to grow. Feminized seeds or auto or regular seeds. I'm a newbie 😌

Fluffy

Fluffy

Feminized seed is nice if you're only growing one or two plants, that way you won't waste your time growing a male.

If you have enough room to sort through males, then regular seeds would be a good option. You could even save some pollen from your favorite male plant and chuck it at a few females for some free seeds to practice on.

Autos are useful if you need to run your lights 24/7 to maintain adequate temperatures, or have a short outdoor season.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Personally, I like to start with "feminized seeds"....grow 2 plants....pick the best clones and grow more than my required plant count so that again I can pick my best and start in soil into solo cups...then move on with my grow. This gives me more control in my grow as far as timing goes, but to each his own 😉👍

crossfader

crossfader

I'd go with feminized photo before an autoflower. I just tossed 4 autos, 2 weeks old and stunted. There's no way they'd produce anything good so why waste electricity and nutrients on something that just won't give a good return?

Planted photo seeds last week to replace the autos and all 6 sprouted so it's off to the races again👍

I'd definitely suggest going with photoperiods as a first grow, autos can be fussy if you don't have your shit dialed in. Not to mention you can veg photos until they're right where you want them before flipping the light schedule to induce flowering.

Good Luck!✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom