What is causing my leaves to burn?

• Thread starter Escabeche
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Escabeche

Escabeche

Hi everyone, first time grower here. Long time listener, first time caller typa thing.

So I topped my 3 plants and (probably) overwatered with some Recharge added. Next day the leaves started to change color so I lowered the light intensity (MarsHydro TS1000) and checked for bugs or gnats with a loupe but found nothing so it’s not that, plus this only happened to 2 of the 3 plants.

That was Wednesday, I thought if I left it alone it will get better once the new growths get bigger but today I noticed the new leaves are yellowing as well, the light is 22” from the top of the plant. I’ve looked everywhere but I can’t find a straight answer so I ask the experts here. I have attached some pics. Thanks everyone who takes the time to read this!
What is causing my leaves to burn
What is causing my leaves to burn 2
What is causing my leaves to burn 3

growsince79

growsince79

Its starving to death and looks to have bug problems too. Probably nute lockout from over feeding / watering. I'd throw it away and start over. Check for mites.

Escabeche

Escabeche

Thanks for the replies guys. I did get some diatomaceous earth in case I got bugs so I’ll use that. It will be such a shame to throw the plant away, it’s my first grow and it will be so disappointing to throw away 2 months of work but if that’s what I should do I guess I have no option

growsince79

growsince79

Thanks for the replies guys. I did get some diatomaceous earth in case I got bugs so I’ll use that. It will be such a shame to throw the plant away, it’s my first grow and it will be so disappointing to throw away 2 months of work but if that’s what I should do I guess I have no option
You can grow a plant that in 2-3 weeks that will pass that up. The poor thing is 2 months old and has hardly any leaves -sick leaves. The plants been suffering too long. Time to put her down.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Broski, i know how ya feel as a 1st timer and not wanting time to be wasted. However my plant is 60 days old still in veg and has 45 tops right now. Shes 4 times the size of yours, and between being backfilled as a seedling 6 inches are covered in soil and then the LST has also shortened her height alot but I say that to explain that at 60 days you should have like a 3ft plant bro. To me you should 1000% re-evaluate what youve done to this plant and then switch it up so that you know your practices are tried and true. Youll be much happier with end result. Although this plant you have will teach you alot about what not to do and/or how to fix and correct problems, this plant isnt where ya wanna hedge your bets, especially with all of your energy and hopes invested into it.
Pic below is from last week and shes grown since then.

20211109 1708072
Top Bottom