What is going on with my plant!!!

• Thread starter Kevn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No. Something more sinister going on than just water Needing shaken off. Go to the cannabis infirmary, and check out the sticky thread charts. Scroll down and compare your leaves to what you see there maybe you can figure something out. An uneducated guess might be magnesium deficiency, but I don’t know if it manifests itself on new growth. A lot of Neem Oil might be hard on new growth also. I know pure crop Is gentle on the plants. Probably lost coast plant therapy also but haven’t used it. You’re probably in bed so good luck. lol

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I feed twice a week with fox farm trio their online schedule not the bottle.
That is way more than your plants need, and likely to be toxic The curling you show above may be due to toxicity. I have fed my plants 3 times so far this year, once with veg fertilizer, twice with bloom, since April. They are ten feet tall, and six feet wide. Fertilizer isn't food.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Recharge will start converting soil into food. If he is already feeding them it will cause lockout due to excessive buildup.
I probably would not unless he plans on stopping all other foods after a week, week and a half.

Kevn

Kevn

Just wondering about the too much nutrients. But why would it have been fine for the past 3 months with no issues. And there's no burnt tips. I thought you always get burnt tips with too much nutes. I just tested the ph of the water and it must have gotten higher after the storms. Could this all be a ph issue?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We can not know the entire history of every grow. The help we give is based on the pix and descriptions you give us. If that's how you have been feeding all along, then it should be ok.

Yes, bad pH can cause all sorts of strange looking stuff.

Top Bottom