What is going on with these babies???

• Thread starter Kendallj24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendallj24

Kendallj24

first time growing and I’m using ffoc soil and I’m aware it could be a little “hot” but one of the plants as you see is growing way faster & looks healthy compared to the other 2 which are getting brown spots in the middle where new leaves form they are currently 8 days old and just don’t seem to be making the same progress as I see other peoples on their 8th day, I think it can be an over watering problem mixed with the soil being too hot, I’ve also been PHing my water from ranges of 6.1- 6.7...
Thoughts ? Suggestions ? Please !
What is going on with these babies
What is going on with these babies 2
What is going on with these babies 3

euphoria526

euphoria526

What kinda medium are you growing in? Soil? Soilless? Coco?

euphoria526

euphoria526

Soil fox farm ocean forest
Ok, then. Are you letting the top inch or so dry out before watering again? How often do you water. I keep mine around 6.5 and I’m in happy frog

it could also be genetics. I always forget different seeds of the same strains can grow at different rates. Hopefully they will pick up. I got a buddy who is 3 weeks in. In coco and he asks me everyday how do they look.

Kendallj24

Kendallj24

Ok, then. Are you letting the top inch or so dry out before watering again? How often do you water. I keep mine around 6.5 and I’m in happy frog

it could also be genetics. I always forget different seeds of the same strains can grow at different rates. Hopefully they will pick up. I got a buddy who is 3 weeks in. In coco and he asks me everyday how do they look.
I’ve been gaining knowledge as I go but I believe I have been watering too frequently as in like maybe twice a day or once daily even though they have been light mist , I did do 1 heavy watering 2 days ago because the soil was so dry & since then I haven’t watered, so hopefully they will pick up. & happy frog is what I should’ve started out in

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are you growing a strain that has phenos with colorful flowers, like red or purple calyxes?

I can't be sure from those pics, but phenos with red or purple calyxes will often have a reddish color at the growing points. (This is not for strains with colorful leaves, but the flowers themselves.)

Kendallj24

Kendallj24

Are you growing a strain that has phenos with colorful flowers, like red or purple calyxes?

I can't be sure from those pics, but phenos with red or purple calyxes will often have a reddish color at the growing points. (This is not for strains with colorful leaves, but the flowers themselves.)
Hmm I’m growing black widow but one of the plants looks great it’s already starting it’s 3rd pair of leaves (not including cotelyons) & the other 2 are still trying to grow their 2nd pairs fully with the brown spots in the middle , which is why I think maybe I gave slightly too much water to the other 2, but im just hoping they can recover after some of the water dries out completely from the soil

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

You can always get a meter that tests soil moisture. There are cheap ones that work in a pinch but you can always get one.

Top Bottom