What is going on with this girl?

• Thread starter geralds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geralds

geralds

Hi guys,

so I've got a batch of Trilogy OG just over 2 weeks into flower. All the plants are from the same mother and all being fed the same under the same conditions. However one plant is showing signs of something I just can't seem to figure it out. Im feeding a modified Lucas formula of 4 micro 10 bloom. Im also feeding a couple additives in the GH line. Im multi feeding 10 seconds per hour during lights on @ about 590-640ppm. All plants are in 5 gallon containers of coco. All the other plants are looking stellar. I might say some of the best stuff I've grown except the one. The symptoms of the plant are red/purple leaf stems and veins, leaf fading as though I were flushing them, plants look more drooped down than all others. I will attach some photos and hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks guys

What is going on with this girl
What is going on with this girl 2
What is going on with this girl 3
What is going on with this girl 4
What is going on with this girl 5
What is going on with this girl 6
geralds

geralds

COCO Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Clone
2. How old are your plants? 12 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 4 feet
4. What size containers are they planted in? 5gal
5. What is your soil mix? straight Canna coco
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? multiple watering during lights on. 6 times@10 seconds
7. What is the pH of your water? 5.8-5.9
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? close to 100-100-200-60
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? no
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights"). 4 lights @1000w double ended. 4000w total
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 24"
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 100sqft
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 76 45 day 70 37 night
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? fungus gnats but I killed them
16. How much experience do you have growing? 15 outdoor 2 indoor

geralds

geralds

Nobody has experienced this before. The problem is now spreading to the other pristine plants quickly. Same exact thing. I’m feeding 650-700 @ 10 second intervals 6 times at lights on. It doesn’t look like nute burn, nor is the runoff abnormally high. It’s coming out pretty close to what goes In. I know people say you can’t over water in coco, but maybe I’m watering to frequent? Any help would be awesome guys im starting to worry a bit. Last week I did a nice flush then fed with 4ml per gal. Micro and 10ml per gallon bloom. Along with other additives from GH. And haven’t noticed any improvements.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Having perlite in does help with the drainage aspect. I water mine at lights on for 1 minute. Then 4.5 hours later for a minute then again 4.5 hours for a minute and then let it dry out for 15 hours. Works really well ! Not sure what the issue is with yours tho. Off the top of my head I’d say fewer and longer waterings. See if it helps . Otherwise flush em. Supposed to be able to fix anything like that

018432CF F518 4E98 9BF8 0A13EC66037D

Latest posts

Top Bottom