What is happening here?

• Thread starter Mommag71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mommag71

Mommag71

I have a batch budding quite nicely. Just planted some pretty clones. Everything is going great!! But!!! Some of my budding plants are doing this and I’m not sure what to do! I added cal-mag and it didn’t help. I’m sending a pic of a leaf and a pretty of my newly planted babes. Thanks for any help you can give me!

What is happening here
What is happening here 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks like it is being overfed. What are you feeding them? Plants don't take much nutrients at all, so it's easy to overfeed them, especially if they are fairly small. Any chance of a full picture?

Mommag71

Mommag71

It looks like it is being overfed. What are you feeding them? Plants don't take much nutrients at all, so it's easy to overfeed them, especially if they are fairly small. Any chance of a full picture?
The pic isn’t so great...the lights make it look wonky. But I’ll include it. They’re huge! About 7’ tall? I’m feeding with heavy 16 products. I thought we were feeding too much!

5B71DCE7 C571 44DA BF4B E2B0EBADABE0
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It’s a bit over fed, ease back as it’s into flower and I wouldn’t do anything drastic. Let her finish out. Maybe skip a feed and water instead

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The pic isn’t so great...the lights make it look wonky. But I’ll include it. They’re huge! About 7’ tall? I’m feeding with heavy 16 products. I thought we were feeding too much!
On the nose with too much feed

Mommag71

Mommag71

It’s a bit over fed, ease back as it’s into flower and I wouldn’t do anything drastic. Let her finish out. Maybe skip a feed and water instead
We have been feeding every time we water. Thought it was too much. Thank goodness I can fix it! Thank you!

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
We have been feeding every time we water. Thought it was too much. Thank goodness I can fix it! Thank you!
Just cut back to about 1/4 rations for a few days, or maybe skip a meal or two. Things look good overall and like @Jack og recommends, go easy on the feed but nothing too drastic since everything looks to be just at the beginning of overfeeding. It could be some salt buildup from constant feeding. No drastic changes and you should be able to ease out of the problem just like it snuck/sneaked in!

Mommag71

Mommag71

Just cut back to about 1/4 rations for a few days, or maybe skip a meal or two. Things look good overall and like @Jack og recommends, go easy on the feed but nothing too drastic since everything looks to be just at the beginning of overfeeding. It could be some salt buildup from constant feeding. No drastic changes and you should be able to ease out of the problem just like it snuck/sneaked in!
Awesome! Thank you! This has been an adventure! Diggin it so far🤗

H

hawkman

I have a batch budding quite nicely. Just planted some pretty clones. Everything is going great!! But!!! Some of my budding plants are doing this and I’m not sure what to do! I added cal-mag and it didn’t help. I’m sending a pic of a leaf and a pretty of my newly planted babes. Thanks for any help you can give me!
e
How about "nutrient splash" this happens when watering we get a bit sloppy

Mommag71

Mommag71

e
How about "nutrient splash" this happens when watering we get a bit sloppy
Hmmm...I don’t think so? But I’m not the only one that waters. Usually we give a little on top of the soil, but then halfway fill the tub on the bottom. These leaves are more near the top. So I dont think...but I will mention that!

H

hawkman

Hmmm...I don’t think so? But I’m not the only one that waters. Usually we give a little on top of the soil, but then halfway fill the tub on the bottom. These leaves are more near the top. So I dont think...but I will mention that!
If they are top leaves - you are right

Latest posts

Top Bottom