What Is Happening To My Plant?

• Thread starter Omerta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omerta

Omerta

Also... any advise on how to how to acomplish my task would be amazing. Thank you in advance.

Monster762

Monster762

Im confused here
I see 62% thca. Where who what did this come from.?
Is this supposed to be a lab result or seed pack etc? 62% is concentrate or straight top shelf kief numbers. Qwiso only 60-90.
I’ve never seen a strain itself test (advertising) over 40 for sure. There are some test in 30s ( supposedly)

Monster762

Monster762

Idk thca convert to thc but only like 20% of it. Or something your talking waxes n all

I’ve only done simple qwiso method hard taffy stuff that’s easy to make.
No matter what you got a wait before you can make anything. Harvest won’t be til lest 50 days from flip then you got to process n how much gets lost there (depends on actual finished bud potency of your grow)
Idk. Like I said I’m no pro at all.

Omerta

Omerta

Sorry didn't mean to confuse. Just sharing what they are saying is in the concentrate.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry didn't mean to confuse. Just sharing what they are saying is in the concentrate.
this would be a question better posed in the extracts concentrates forum. Lots of knowledge there that can help.

Last edited:
Omerta

Omerta

Well my canna-tsu survived and is coming back from the taking of clones... and in actuality 1 out of 5 might survive... I dont know what I may have messed up but they look dead dead... but mother looks good.

20181228 135229
Omerta

Omerta

Also it's on day 5 no water. I had severely damaged some of the sun leaves due to overwatering... so I'm waiting for the plant to tell me when to water. I was watering every 2-3 days... too much. Way to much. So ya rule 1 dont overwater plants... it will kill them. Check!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom