What is happening to my plant?

• Thread starter TazSupra14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TazSupra14

TazSupra14

Stems seem to have grown abnormally and those white patches or whatever they are not sure but the plant has jus started its flowering cycle but these stems make the plant seems its unhealthy and fear it wont produce as it should.

Can anyone help me on finding out what is happening or what i could do to help the tree bounce back or even better yet how can i prevent this from happening again??

What is happening to my plant
What is happening to my plant 2
What is happening to my plant 3
What is happening to my plant 4
TazSupra14

TazSupra14

I sorta mixed my own soil using pro mix and soil from my yard which was mostly composted soil.

R

ritoMox

I sorta mixed my own soil using pro mix and soil from my yard which was mostly composted soil.
Looks like you picked up something from your yard soil. I was always told to sterilize my ground soil before I use it in pots.

TazSupra14

TazSupra14

So do you guys think i should just scrap this plant or let it continue flowering and see what how it produces??

R

ritoMox

So do you guys think i should just scrap this plant or let it continue flowering and see what how it produces??
I'd let it finish. It's outside all by its lonesome, so just keep it watered and see how it turns out. Could end up being the bomb! Please take pics so we can all learn✌️

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

I prefer not to finish plants once they get mold or excessive pests. I scrap them. But it's a personal call. You need to wash and treat it. Put a few bucks and some time into it. Depends how hard it is to get some smoke.

TazSupra14

TazSupra14

I will let it continue as i am just as curious but i have other that are much smaller in size but starting to flower as well mixed with the same soil but seems to be okay so i dont know.

But i surely will take pics of the journey of it from here on out.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

If you realy want to keep the plant just flower it out. Wash the plant with Watter and sodium bi carbonate. That is organic and kills most of the fungai but i would not smoke or ingest that plant. After flowering i would check bud after bud and all of the "clean" ones i would use in the cream/toppings but just would smoke or ingest it

TazSupra14

TazSupra14

Well...
Update: unfortunately the tree wasnt making much progress it seems what ever was happening was spreading to the upper portions of the tree.

So here is a pic of a small tree i just harvested and i am just about to hang it to dry.

Cant wait to smoke this buds a rock solid and it smells amazing pretty dank might be my best quality yet but too bad its so small.

Top Bottom