What is Jdog Kush?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Just got this cut in my garden...is it a pheno of the bubba kush?

(pics from 70s pothead)

What is jdog kush
What is jdog kush 2
What is jdog kush 3
What is jdog kush 4
What is jdog kush 5
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

don't know but she looks sweet!!!!! looks like there is some bubba in it to me!!!! but i am no expert like you cali folks!!!! peace djxx

O

ojd

jdog is a guy who was at ic mag but left
im growing his mustang mist now
they look killer so far(just in veg)but boy does she stink
i dont think no one knows what kush as i remeber him geting alot of ribibng over his kush cuts
i think swerve or raskal should know
whatever it is logic it looks nice

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey oj i saw his mustang mist pics...they look killer...heres a dried budshot of the jdog kush from jdog himself

11304Jdog s Kush 2
11304Jdog s Kush 3
11304Jdog s OG Kush1
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey oj i found this post from jdog dating back to 2007

"Thanks guys... check out my Bubba(Jdog's) Kush..."

S

Stoned Silly

Yes it is from S1 bubba seed....I told him a few years back to name it Jdog kush so peeps wouldn't confuse it with bubba ...or 1 of a thousand OG's....

at the time he was new to the grow seen and didn't want to name it after himself ..... after a while of growing it and catching shit he decided to take my advice....

be safe

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Yes it is from S1 bubba seed....I told him a few years back to name it Jdog kush so peeps wouldn't confuse it with bubba ...or 1 of a thousand OG's....

at the time he was new to the grow seen and didn't want to name it after himself ..... after a while of growing it and catching shit he decided to take my advice....

be safe

Oh now its a Bubba S1, for a time it was bubba, then it was OG Kush. yeah he took a ribbin cause he was a wanna be kush superstar. run off icmag, and went and hid at the cabanna.

what Jdog send ya over here to post this BS? lol i read the post the day he named the cut after himself, he had a giant hard on to have somethin named after himself.

another poser in the the scene that just wants attention and props. fake mother fucker

aka

O

ograskal

LOL....First Jdog claimed it was the Original OG Kush, Then He claimed it was the Original Bubba Kush, then he started calling it Jdog Kush..I dont think even Jdog knows what it is..I think it might be a cross of OG x Bubba..who really knows...~ogr

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Dammed pretty is what it is.

S

Swerve

yeah i remember telling him it was bubba when we all smoked it at a smoke out with my boys..jdog is cool but got caught up in kailua kid, and elites hype and what not. so what ya gonna do.. still a chill mofo but he knows its bubba. now. hahahaha i forgot if he said he still ahd it or not. i know hes got the the orange kush still from KK

I

irie

I do agree with CBF and OGr's take on thinggs. That's bubba kush if you ask me...looks damn near identical, down to the crown. He never really did know what strain he had LOL...

J

jdog6000

yeah i remember telling him it was bubba when we all smoked it at a smoke out with my boys..jdog is cool but got caught up in kailua kid, and elites hype and what not. so what ya gonna do.. still a chill mofo but he knows its bubba. now. hahahaha i forgot if he said he still ahd it or not. i know hes got the the orange kush still from KK
This stuff is funny to read back on. lol ya I was given that cut as OG kush so until it was flowered out and compared with other OG cuts. I obviously realized it wasn’t OG. The closet thing I could compare it to was a bubba s1 or possibly even a bubba x Hindu Kush. It caused a lot of confusion for me at the time. Cuz I wasn’t familiar with the real OG or the real bubba clones yet. I wonder if it’s still around. Idk I lost that cut years ago. Miss it though

Latest posts

Top Bottom