what is moe mist

• Thread starter DANKSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Been looking for info on the Moe mist... any one have any links or info that would be great.. thanks alot... Flave.

wonka

wonka

its shmoes kali mist bx..was one of joe's favs i believe.. the bx was made by kali mist x mustang mist(white mustang x kali mist).. jh420 has a thread with moemist in it.... w.wonka

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
thank you for the info.. i love kali mist..

U

up yours

It was joes signature strain I grabbed the pk on the bay I will post it up when they arrive it just looks so darn good

J

jdog6000

Actually, you guys are kind of right but mostly wrong. I made mustang mist gave joeshmoe the kali mist mother and some (mustang mist) white mustang x kali mist seeds. He took one of my males and bxed it to the original kali mist mother,casey jones and strawberry cough. The strawberry Beast im about to pop and cross with my strawberry og. So just to clarify once again. Who made mustang mist(pretty much the same as moe mist) i did. Jdog6000 its all on icmag.Icarus or IcarusXanna is my new handle. I have no problem with joe using my strain. I just wanted to clarify what it was. Mustang mist (hogsbreath bx3 x Chemdog 91) x kali mist v2 hashplant pheno. Im still growing it. Just popped more to make more seeds. But joe just took my male and bxed it. It was pretty much the same. So a little late but now you know.

I cant wait for that strawberry beast og. Gonna be a good sativa.

true grit

true grit

Man keep us posted Jdog, that mustang mist/moe mist is one I missed. ha.

Strawberry beast sounds good, so thats KKSC x Mustang mist? Sounds uber dank.

S

ShmoeJr

How’s it going this is Shmoes youngest son and I wanted to spread some light on the story of the Moe Mist. My Dad received a cut from Slips, that Slips had found as his keeper from a a pre 2001 paradise seeds pack of Kali Mist beans. That selected cut was passed to my dad Joe Shmoe who then gave it to Jdog6000/Icarus who crossed it to his White Mustang male (I believe it was a male jdog selected of his white mustang to cross to Slips/Shmoes keeper Kali mist cut) after Jdogg had made the cross he shot my pops (Shmoe) a hand full of beans which my pops had selected a male from and hit his/slips Kali Mist Mother. Which lead to the creation of Moe Mist. Just wanted to clear the story up for everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom