What is Most Bang for Buck MicroScope

• Thread starter sjstylz408
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sjstylz408

I want to prepare for this seson and was wondering if you guys have suggestions on some microscopes to see the crystals on the bud.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Get this one. Works good when you have a steady hand

at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Carson-MM-200-Micromax-60X-100X-Microscope/dp/B000P8AUMU/ref=pd_sim_ol_3
31uA3wfO5nL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

there is also a pretty decent one available at radio shack for like 14.99 i beleive.

dextr0

dextr0

^^^But the one posted above is like 100% better. I have them both and would choose the littler one above. Reason being is the MM-200 has more of a white light, where the other has a yellowish tent to it. Makes a world of difference when trying to see the trichomes colors.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah Ken thats fine - your not advertising for your self its all good - thx for asking

first link dont work though bro

audiohi

audiohi

I bought one of these:

Jeweller LED 60x Magnifier Mini pocket zoom Microscope

I got it from ebay for 1 cent plus $7.00 shipping from china.

Its a great little magnifier for the price. I highly recommend it. It's extremely bright compared to old style bulb versions, and you get a very clear view of your crystals.

S

sjstylz408

I bought one of these:

Jeweller LED 60x Magnifier Mini pocket zoom Microscope

I got it from ebay for 1 cent plus $7.00 shipping from china.

Its a great little magnifier for the price. I highly recommend it. It's extremely bright compared to old style bulb versions, and you get a very clear view of your crystals.

Wow That one looks insane; like a James Bond Flame Thrower

G

genEric

There are any number of inexpensive Chinese microscopes available on Ebay for a couple of bucks.

The same scopes that sell for $4.00 on Ebay go for $20 in the hydro store by the way. While I try to support local businesses sometimes it's a no-brainer...

I bought a couple 45x LED lighted loupes, a couple 100x scopes that use AA batteries, and a couple of the cool little "James Bond Jet-Pack" jobbies, 6 scopes in total, and I don't think my bill was more than $35.00. They're so cheap I suggest you pick up a couple different styles, keep the one(s) you like, and toss the rest to your friends.

I ended up keeping one of each and tossing the extras to my grow partner. He picked out his favorite and passed the other two on. And so on. Spreadin' good grower karma baby!

I use the 45x lighted loupe more than anything else. The others require a steady hand that I just don't have any more!

There! I'm sure that's as clear as mud now for ya, huh?

Peace,

genEric

Top Bottom