What is rhe most resin or trichomes ever gotten from your bud ?

• Thread starter johnsmith_559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Also fwiw, when i say "oil", I dont mean runny shit. I mean this. This is what you get from a proper solvent extraction. Ive had this stuff test at nearly 90% pure thca on more than one occasion. This is what i mean when i say i pulled 48g from 10 oz.
Tell me that doesnt count as resin...
20200823 105204

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

I posted a thread about this but nobody answered so I guess I'll ask here (doubt you'll have any idea though)

I shaved the outside of a bunch of lemons and oranges (just the dark outside part of the rind) and then I followed the steps of rso to try to extract the limonene? maybe?
I'm waiting for my next harvest to try it and see if it works but do you guys think it will do anything? Worst that can happen is it's not psychoactive but it makes it taste like lemons.
terpmes and esters are water soluble. they are generally not extracted with alcohol. they are steam distilled . I have some excellent books . googl3n steam distilling biologicals. I make distilling equipment on the side for a winery. they are my major customer fo3 my carbon regeneration bus I run . ( I make carbon filters out of 316ss and then they are regenerated inside them without ever opening. we can regen them more porous than they started. with )
when you make whiskey the flavour comes in the water.. whiskey is distilled at an average of 75% alc .starts around 80 to 85 % down to 65 % and mixed and barreled .the left over is called the tails. that it redistilled .
when they make gin they make vodka fist dong the cuts to rid it of impurities and then distill with herbs and berries. putting it in total reflux means it just vaporizes and condenses over and over after an hour or so they open the valve and take off the alcohol with water at about 60% alc 40% water to get the highest amount of esters and terpenes. if they did not do cuts before hand there would be lots of nasty tails in the gin

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

I havent used them in a few years, they may have closed doors or merged or changed names, i dont know. Here is a report i had saved in my photos on my phone for an MCT concentrate i had tested. At the time they were the most trusted lab on the island.
Their phone number is on here.

And how do you define resin vs oil? A cold wash oil extract is pulling mostly resin. And a hell of a lot more of it than bubblehash.

View attachment 1055365
I grew up in surrey BC. my father is nanaimo. my half native brother in Campbell river. ( his dad was chief ) y family is spread all through the island and interior. I used to do the winery tours . I was a actually robbed by the rcmp in sorrento bc in 2001 for 84000$ company money. just dropped off a load of filters and got stopped at a friend's place who was getting raided for a couple plants. took 8 months but I got my money back less lawyer fees
my cousin lives in westwald on hwy 97c? I think small world

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Also fwiw, when i say "oil", I dont mean runny shit. I mean this. This is what you get from a proper solvent extraction. Ive had this stuff test at nearly 90% pure thca on more than one occasion. This is what i mean when i say i pulled 48g from 10 oz.
Tell me that doesnt count as resin...View attachment 1055374
no it does not .I want resin only. capitate stalk4d , capitste sessile and bulbous trichome only .need 4o compare apples with apples not applesauce

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
no it does not .I want resin only. capitate stalk4d , capitste sessile and bulbous trichome only .need 4o compare apples with apples not applesauce

So you want to know the volume of trichomes extracted then, not resin.

Anyway, Im out.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

I havent used them in a few years, they may have closed doors or merged or changed names, i dont know. Here is a report i had saved in my photos on my phone for an MCT concentrate i had tested. At the time they were the most trusted lab on the island.
Their phone number is on here.

And how do you define resin vs oil? A cold wash oil extract is pulling mostly resin. And a hell of a lot more of it than bubblehash.

View attachment 1055365
just called they are out of bus.find another one and I will pay for the test

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

So you want to know the volume of trichomes extracted then, not resin.

Anyway, Im out.
just so we are using agreed upon terms let's decide what is what.
when I say resin I am referring to the capitate stalked glandure trichom3 , Capitste sessile trichomes and bulbous trichom3 .
or crystal. what ever you call this IT DOES NOT INCLUD3 ANY TYPE OF ALCOHOL.
100 % only what is either dry seived or water extrsc4ion .

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

SO LETS SETTLE THIS ! I WILL PAY FOR FREE LAB TEST ON YOUR WEED!
pick a lab we can both agree on and send the sample and I will pay
we get the lab to issue a testing explanation and we both get results and post them.
no argument

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
You're so desperate for approval that you'll pay for a test and put in all this work?

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

You're so desperate for approval that you'll pay for a test and put in all this work?
yes .so many replies to what an uneducated ignorant troll the thread was shit down that should be a no brainer
rhe normal reaction by a bunch of people that are obviously right should be
YEAH LETS DO IT TO SHOW HIM HOW WRONG HE IS WITH SCIENCE!
not who cares..that would negate the whole conversation as just a bunch of bullies yelling insults not caring why ...
surely that was not 4he case
out your weed where you mouth and my money is

CF89

CF89

Best I’ve done was a 29% return on girl guide cookies and 30% on mk ultra with BHO runs in a vacuum chamber.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Best I’ve done was a 29% return on girl guide cookies and 30% on mk ultra with BHO runs in a vacuum chamber.
now resin as in trichome or oil ? I want to know trichome not extracts . that is a good yield though . most online sources are giving 10 to 20% for the rosin.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

mk ultra was my fav strain. I grew it for 12 yesre from seeds I got in 2000 . it had a genetic anomaly that made it completely immune to powdery mildew.we went to buy new seed in 2010 but the plants were shit .we flowred in 10 weeks. a week later then they said. the new shity ones were 14 weeks closer to the sage they had .we kept using our clone form a clone 10 year old strain and they were excellent until we lost them. I just tracked down some NON feminized in Europe and had them shipped over. I do not like feminized. a bit more hassle to sex but the clones are very stable. lots of my friends have had seed issues when their feminized plants got stressed from high salt or top much light . I like female clones form female plants

CF89

CF89

Yeah that wasn’t trichomes. That was BHO. I measured everything. Input. Output. Etc. I made shatter for years and logged all my numbers.

I’ll never forget the returns I got from that AAAA bud. It was over around 8g pure golden snap oil per 28g bud. Only got that twice in my life in about 150 runs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom