What Is Seagreen? The Answers You Have Been Looking For....

• Thread starter primordialsolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Your comment reminded me to check on mine. Even though it split a good half inch down the main stalk, it's fine. I just used some wire to hold it together and sprayed it with trueblooms. My nodes look like body builder nodes muscles. They are super bulged out from the stalk. The plant is probably 3ft tall and the main stalk is as big around as my fattest finger.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Totally dude, like this?

20171101 194203

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Seagreen is hard to describe. The easiest way to describe it is would be to say it's a concentrated, compost tea extract. It's also so much more than that. We have created a living product that is shelf stable for at least 10 years. We still have original batches that have the same microbial concentration as it did when it was made. There are over a million different species of microbes in the bottle. There are also over 15 TRILLION microbes PER ML. Our microbial density is far superior to all other microbial products and even well brew teas.

Our product is designed to replace having to brew tea but it does also work with tea as well. You will want to make sure that you add seagreen right before you water. DO NOT ADD IT BEFORE YOU BREW. While seagreen is described as a tea, it is not created in the same way and if you try to add seagreen before brewing, you will reduce the number of species of microbes.

How do we make it? I'm sure that question was on your mind before I asked it. That is also a very complicated answer. Our chemist, who is also our CEO is a straight up genius. He took what are essentially common ingredients and formulated them into a product that no one else has been able to duplicate and many have tried. Most products that are fermented have issues with building up pressure in the bottles. That is one of the hurdles we managed to overcome, among others.

What's in the bottle? I'm sure that's another question that is on your mind. This is also a hard question to answer. We basically take fish and feed them to microbes. We then add some humic acid, molasses, kelp, and yucca into the bottle. All of these ingredients are really meant to help the microbes do their jobs. With that being said, if you are buying any of these ingredients as amendments, you will no longer have to buy them when using Seagreen.

What does Seagreen do? Here is the long list.
1. Reduces soil compaction by up to 70%
2. Breaks down salt
3. Breaks down organic matter
4. Solubilizes all insoluble nutrients
5. Keeps all synthetic fertilizers soluble until the plant absorbs it
6. Inoculates the root zone against bacterial and fungal infections
7. Creates topsoil
8. Topsoil acts as carbon sync so Seagreen reduces CO2 in the atmosphere
9. Breaks down carbohydrates from plants and poops fertilizer
10. Can reduce fertilizer usage by up to 75%
How much does it cost to use seagreen?
Seagreen costs between 9 and 20 cents a GALLON to use.

In a nutshell, Seagreen does what all the other microbials do, combined and much more.

8. Topsoil acts as carbon sync so Seagreen reduces CO2 in the atmosphere

Are you saying this can/will lower my co2 ppm in my room?

Also, I feed heavy (1480ppm per technaflora site). Do I need to lessen my ppms?

Last edited:
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I doubt you'll see a dramatic CO2 fluctuation in your room. The process is slow. But maybe.... in our trials at 1 gallon per acre we saw a jump from 2% organic carbon to 4% organic carbon over one years time.

You won't need to lower your nutrient feed, though it'll make your nutrients more effective so likely you can scale back and get same results. If you apply mid cycle, it can break up salt crystal deposits and release all at once so when introducing mid cycle, it's best to start with 0.5mL per gallon for first watering.

D

damo1107

I would use 1ml each of Seagreen and Trueblooms in a half gallon. I have found that plants don't need Silicon until they are flowering. It can make the branches too brittle. Heck, Paleobloom has Silicon and Sulfur in it and enough to where I basically split my main stalk when I tried to slightly spread out the 2 main stalks. My branches are not going to move with bud on them. I doubt I will need any type of system to hold them up. This is my first run with our full line because I was on the road for much of the year.
I know this is way late but in case anyone reads
Re stem splitting.

I find that silica stops the branches being too maliable but defo strengthens.

A GREAT TIP. Can only be done with topping really especially when making a mainline.
That is when you top leave a stub this will prevent splitting in the future

Top Bottom