what is the cause of this sickness ?

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

hi all . i have a plant that i just cant figure out . it has on leaf that is allways funky. hear is a pic of this this frustration . temp is 75 in day 65 at night color is good. i just am stumped.

First grow in 15 or so yearsjpg
G

grizz

if the whole plant looked that way I would say over watering, but the rest of the plant looks good. I would cut it off so I wouldent have to look at it.

S

still smokin

thats what i have been doing. but every time the leaves get big they do this . i lost 4 big bud to it today cause they went male from this crap i think. out of ten seeds ten males and they all did this. the rest of my crop is great shape i dont know if it is in the genes of this crap seed lot or what

K

kindindy123

big bud????

I also have a big b strain,the plant does great in veg,but within 1-2wks into flower,the all the fan leaves droop,yellow and die,flowering is stunted??i have other strains,w/ same soil mix,do fine,this is my 3rd attempt at budding this strain,thinking its genetics.they are nivarna b-b,out of 10 6 popped 4 grew 3 female,kept best looking one without growing it out,first mistake,other 2 were culled,during flower,same reasons,bad genes, where did you get yours?

S

still smokin

i got mine from marijauna seed-nl, out of 10 9 popped 1 looked like crap so i pulled it and by the time they sexed out all effin males. Im so pissed about it but you cant do anything ,i even wrote them and told that all 5 mazar seeds that i got for free came up and 3 were female . not bad . but the big bud . nope wont run it again ,waist of time for me

Top Bottom