What is the fastest way of curing a flu?

• Thread starter freestown7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

If you get to a doctor without 48 hours they can give you a medication to speed up recovery. Or if you plan to ride it out, sleep and a lot of water. Get some elderberry gummies or the liquid, it actually works awesome.

Skidmarx

Skidmarx

Try to get extra sleep even if just cat naps.

Drink as much fluid as pos, I mean stupid volumes. This will help you start to flush metabolic debrie out through your kidneys.

I chew a clove of garlic or grate ginger into hot water. These are both great natural remedies the world over.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

If you get to a doctor without 48 hours they can give you a medication to speed up recovery. Or if you plan to ride it out, sleep and a lot of water. Get some elderberry gummies or the liquid, it actually works awesome.

That's the problem with society now adays. Heres a pill to fix you. When all you need to do is let your body naturally fight the virus.

CDC says its recommending NOT to prescribe antibiotics just for this reason. The viruses are building up an immunity to our antibiotics. Which means they dont work as well as they should.

FatManatee

FatManatee

Water fasting is a great way to increase the speed of recovery for pretty much any ilness.

Snarglefarf

Snarglefarf

Antibiotics aren't used to kill viruses. On another note, I'm fairly certain this is a troll. I'm new here so maybe I'm wrong lol

Seraphine

Seraphine

That's the problem with society now adays. Heres a pill to fix you. When all you need to do is let your body naturally fight the virus.

CDC says its recommending NOT to prescribe antibiotics just for this reason. The viruses are building up an immunity to our antibiotics. Which means they dont work as well as they should.
It’s not an antibiotic that is given. It’s an antiviral medication that helps prevent the flu virus from multiplying, lessening the duration of the flu.

Yes, I agree antibiotics are used far too much in modern medicine and livestock which does not help the pandemic of antibiotic resistant bacteria. But that’s a whole other conversation not pertaining to the original post.

Top Bottom