What is the issue with my two seedlings?

• Thread starter Sudo_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sudo_

What is the issue with my two seedlings 2

1st Pic is from 2 days ago, pic below is from today.

What is the issue with my two seedlings

Here is a picture from this morning. Both plants are under the Mars Hydro FC-3000 300W light at 50% and it's hung 30" above the plants. I give them each about a half cup of water (Mixed with 1/4 tsp RECHARGE per 1 gallon water) every 2-3 days just depending on when the soil is dry. They're also both in a Mars Hydro 2x4 Grow tent with an AC Infinity 4" Inline fan and carbon filter. Lights are 18/6. 70% rH. 78F day, 69F night. FoxFarms Ocean Forest soil and no other nutes have been given, just water and RECHARGE. They're planted in 1 L pots.

Am I overwatering? Is it a mutation? What's causing the leaves to warp and bend and yellow like they are? The plants seem to be growing fine so I have mostly just been leaving them alone.

I suspect it's the soil being a bit too hot (Nutes), which is why I've been only using water.

Trixie

Trixie

Keep going you're ok, just give them water until the stems get woody. Wavy leaves are natural in organic soil mixes.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

You look fine. Don’t over water, don’t over feed, and keep doing what you’re doing. If you see burning at the tips you’re feeding to much.

This will help too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom