What Is The Meaning Behind And/or How Do You Pronounce Your Handle?

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Muckman420

Muckman420

A couple years ago I flooded santaclarita and tehachipe with mucks.

I was living in a tent out in the woods during spring after I left my ex wife, didn't have my kids back yet and didn't care if I was caught. I filled 2 super soakers with 6 prints each of just B+ and sprayed all over the place, after 2 months I was picking about 10 lbs+ a day.

I will forever be known by friends and family as the muckman, now I grow herb, left my myco days behind untill my kids move out.... Kinda glad I stopped when I did, my homie who was moving em for me went down, all I want now is to give him a turn key garden when he gets out. If it wasn't for him I would have stayed homeless, he helped me so I can help him.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soser Short for so serious

Thc - short for the high crowd and the chemical component we all love

Thou the name was not derived for growing it was taken for graffiti which I was real in to or serious about as a youth hence i2i

When you graffiti you generally tag your name and a moniker for a group of taggers comes after
Thc , the high crowd
I2i , in to it
Dtd destined to destroy
Icy inner city youth
Pia partners in action
Were a few that I repped but thc was the one I started in my area
People who are serious about graffiti honor a code of morals when grafitting. You do not destroy or tag personal property as in do not write on the side of some ones home or destroy a neighborhood park. Real graffiti artist stick to city or government or corporate property , bridges , highways , trains , street signs etc

When joining canna forums it fit here also so it stuck and no I do not graffiti anymore besides on paper. I'm much to old to get caught at it now and the 2 hobbies /passions really don't go together
Well that's my story

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

People usually spell it incorrectly so it's available on boards and fan sites etc. plus I'm as white bread as they come. I guess Will Ferrell is using mayonnaise as a nickname in his upcoming movie so I'm positioned to be pretty awesome!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Some of my friends and family think its lucky when i smoke a bowl on the boat so when fishings slow they will ask me to blow the fiswhistle to change our luck!
Upload 2015 2 8 21 41 53

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Pimp T I used to run prostitutes on backpage for a couple years in a couple different cities in the south new orleans georgia alabama etc. got caught on a coke trafficking charge did a little time and lost my hoes. Now I pimp bitches under an hps which was my first hobby I started in 10th grade. True story

Awesome!!!

I loved doing shrooms back in the day. Then I grew up and my mind couldn't handle it.

north knect

north knect

Well I'm from Canada so north is pretty obvious..and I pushed a lot of MJ and other "stuff" back in my day..got the nick name K-nect cuz my first name starts with a K..which birthed northknect lol..great readin here I always wondered how some people came up with there handles..good thinking @motherlode :D

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

CBDEMON is just a simple mashup between my love of metal and avant garde music (demon) and a compound in my favorite medicine cannabis (CBD). :)

Some really interesting back stories in here! Love the origin of your name @fishwhistle, thats great! haha

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I am LordOfTheNugZ

It actually started as a play on words when i started growing.. me and my friends were getting baked on my first batch of Hawaiian Sativa and started talking about being trapped on an island like Hawaii like in Lord Of The Flies, and it wound around to where I would be Lord Of The Nugz.

Peace!
NugZ

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

di‧a‧mond......I know , some say "Die Man " lol. Some call me "Dime" , not as in "Drop a dime " . :eek: . Or brother can you spare a D.I.M.E. ..... 51st state beggar im not ! :p Some call me D or Di .

The name diamond is derived from the ancient Greek (adámas), "unbreakable, untamed", from - (a-), "un-" + (damá ), "I overpower, I tame",[7] and is the real-world origin of myths about a superhard metal called adamant.

My drs found this out ! Oh wait , what Drs ? ;)

The 2.0 is new and improved "With Love " :)

rollon

rollon

Me and a good friend had the same name growing up. So started calling me by my middle name Roland. The d got dropped along the way. Used to be at parties and someone asks if anyone can roll a joint, I laugh and tell them " shit rollin is my middle name". Some great stories in this thread. peace

Top Bottom