Solved What is the 'points' thing all about?

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

On my profile, it says I have a certain number of points. What are they for?

ttystikk

ttystikk

ok thanks- does this have anything to do with farmer's "titles"? ...the 'new farmer', 'active farmer', 'well known farmer'?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Now I'm taking an educated guess, but I think that is purely volume of posts.

outwest

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
We don't count anymore just the posts. The user title is related to the number of trophy points accumulated; the more points which are earned, the higher up the ladder they move, gaining the relevant user title as each threshold is passed.

ttystikk

ttystikk

thanks, logic! I do like the new digs around here- props on all the hard work it took to make it happen, brother.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
thanks, logic! I do like the new digs around here- props on all the hard work it took to make it happen, brother.

Dig your signature ttystikk. I'm stiiillll waaaiiiittting. ;)

outwest

T

TECK

I don't want to spoil everything... but there is an option for users to disable signatures, so they read the thread content clean. I know, we are trying to make everyone happy... we had some users who asked not to view sigs when they read the threads, so we made it happen. :D:cool:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
No worries, Teck. My enthusiasm remains unscathed! Thanks for your efforts.

outwest

ttystikk

ttystikk

outwest

Thanks, brother- they might still be my favorite band, even after all this time. I might have to make a new cross, just so I can call it 'psycho killer'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom