What Is The Strongest Strain Csi Line Has

• Thread starter baddagger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baddagger

Hello all , new member but had a question i just bought mendocino purple urkle , and im interested in ordering one more of his strains thats for sale on this site but wanted some in put on what is csi strongest strain ... i was thinking maybe looking at the pre 98-bubba ..... or what ever is the strongest.. want something that will put me into another world lol with super high potency .

oh and i will be starting a grow log of the medocino purple urkle when i have some room

kds710

kds710

Hello all , new member but had a question i just bought mendocino purple urkle , and im interested in ordering one more of his strains thats for sale on this site but wanted some in put on what is csi strongest strain ... i was thinking maybe looking at the pre 98-bubba ..... or what ever is the strongest.. want something that will put me into another world lol with super high potency .

oh and i will be starting a grow log of the medocino purple urkle when i have some room
Nspecta has said his Burkle 2.0 is the way to go for potency. @scrapmapple did a helluva job with his and claims to have found multiple keepers in a single pack, so to me that's enough assurance to go with burkle especially knowing his standards are up there when it comes to quality herb. Everybody seems to really love the mendo purple kush too. @Power OG alreAdy said it that Nspecta also said the purple urkle x Chemdog 91 skunk va is the most potent strain out of the purple plague line. Hard to choose with the breeders on the farm it's all super heady chronic

Jon Snow

Jon Snow

What about cornbread bubba?tk x orig bubba.iv seen a few grows with it and they were always happy with it.
We had great results with the Cornbread Bubba. Ran 3 seed plants and got good test results. 19.4%, 22.4%, and 23.4% THC, and CBD ranging from 0.9 to 1.3 %.

Currently running running a few Mendocino Purple Kush and can't wait to see how they turn out.

One Flip

One Flip

Nspecta has said his Burkle 2.0 is the way to go for potency. @scrapmapple did a helluva job with his and claims to have found multiple keepers in a single pack, so to me that's enough assurance to go with burkle especially knowing his standards are up there when it comes to quality herb. Everybody seems to really love the mendo purple kush too. @Power OG alreAdy said it that Nspecta also said the purple urkle x Chemdog 91 skunk va is the most potent strain out of the purple plague line. Hard to choose with the breeders on the farm it's all super heady chronic
The phenos that Nspecta pulled out of the Chemdog 91' cross look insane. I'm sure that's going to be one of my favorites.. I'm not sure if I snagged a pack of the burkle 2.0. I'm gonna have to take a look. I'm about 10 days into flip on his bubba's girl and the sour bubba kush.. Looking for that GD gsc pheno:)

kds710

kds710

The phenos that Nspecta pulled out of the Chemdog 91' cross look insane. I'm sure that's going to be one of my favorites.. I'm not sure if I snagged a pack of the burkle 2.0. I'm gonna have to take a look. I'm about 10 days into flip on his bubba's girl and the sour bubba kush.. Looking for that GD gsc pheno:)
Damn the Bubbas Girl is the one I'd have chosen over all if they were available. Fuckin seed vault was giving them out as freebies, if I'd only known at the time :mad:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Nspecta has said his most potent phenos are from his Purpledogbud aka Chemdog 91 x Purple Urkle , and from his OG x Urkle crosses. His IG pics are insane!
I ran his Chemdawg1 x Bubba and had a very potent pheno.
IMG 20150917 090755

And I have his testers for Chemdawg1xUrkle and ChemDxUrkle that I will run with some more Chemdawg1xBubba.
IMG 20150919 122040

I'll be running all CSI next round.

kds710

kds710

Nspecta has said his most potent phenos are from his Purpledogbud aka Chemdog 91 x Purple Urkle , and from his OG x Urkle crosses. His IG pics are insane!
I ran his Chemdawg1 x Bubba and had a very potent pheno.View attachment 537241
And I have his testers for Chemdawg1xUrkle and ChemDxUrkle that I will run with some more Chemdawg1xBubba.
View attachment 537236

I'll be running all CSI next round.
Whoa now that's some firepower your sittin on there Shroom, best of vibes brother. Your right too Nspecta's IG is just headies galore! I've yet to enjoy any smoke from his lines yet but I couldn't take it anymore with the impressive grow and smoke reports left and right, it was a no brainer so now I have some MPK goin can't say how pumped I am to sort through these and look forward to the other dank from his arsenal I'll eventually have space for. Chemdog D x Urkle has my eye that sounds kill

B

baddagger

well luckly i got my hands on purple urkle s1 and purple dogbud. cant wait to grow these girls.

oh and does anybody know anything about the spooky strain? is that any good cause im thinking i want to grab that on next drop if anymore do come.

kds710

kds710

well luckly i got my hands on purple urkle s1 and purple dogbud. cant wait to grow these girls.

oh and does anybody know anything about the spooky strain? is that any good cause im thinking i want to grab that on next drop if anymore do come.
Lucky you I hope to snag a pack of the Urkle s1's myself , missed the bus this time

F

FooDoo

I've grown tk x bubba, bubba s1, ghost og x urkle from nspecta and honestly tk x bubba is the most incredible shit I've smoked since like 2011. Intended flavor, intense smell, intense high. And that's in dwc where they say you can't get flavor.

I really wish more people could try and grkw this cut

kds710

kds710

I've grown tk x bubba, bubba s1, ghost og x urkle from nspecta and honestly tk x bubba is the most incredible shit I've smoked since like 2011. Intended flavor, intense smell, intense high. And that's in dwc where they say you can't get flavor.

I really wish more people could try and grkw this cut
The tk x bubba is another on my to grow list no doubt. Really wish Nspecta would drop the bubbas girl again too

Top Bottom