What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

2011 Winners were.

24th High Times Cannabis Cup (2011) winners and categories[edit]
Cannabis Cup[6]
  1. Liberty Haze – Barney’s Coffeeshop
  2. Hawaiian Snow – Greenhouse United
  3. Buddha Tahoe - The Green Place
Indica Cup
  1. Kosher Kush - Reserva Privada
  2. Star Bud - Hortilab
  3. Tahoe OG - Cali Connection
Sativa Cup
  1. Moonshine Haze - Rare Dankness Seed co
  2. Electric Lemon Haze - TH Seeds
  3. Dominator - Karma Genetic
  1. No AK47 to be found.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
praise jesus ...........35 years ago Maui wowie sticks, Panama Red, Acapulco gold.........member the freak brothers, smokin some UK cheese shit that is pretty freekin tasty right now going nostalgia on the tunes.....lmao
LOL Amyone remember the National Lampoon Radio hour? Played every staurday night at midnight back in my neck o da wood. Frikkn show was stoner material for sure. Used to drop tabs and 6 or 7 of us just get baked listen to that show. It was a ritual. When I was makin edibles there was no such word as decarboxlyization
SK#1 is also Thai, Columbian, Mexican, and Afghani... But is not the same animal as AK47.

AK47 is nowhere near the same stuff as it was in 2001. Just because it still hs genes from the same countries, doesn't make it the same shit.
They went back, and used the Chronic for genetic material when they lost the original AK47 genes. I believe they were lost in 2007.

I used to be a Mod at Serious Seeds when Claude first opened the site in 2006. I used to get free seeds ect. And it for sure is Nothing like the original.
Thank you........... Nuff said right there.
Crystal plant. Chandelier strain. :)
Fellow smartazz. I like that. :p I always thought genetic modification took time. Way we're going at allegedly 36% with flower now, heck we should be growing 100% thc flowers in another 15 years at this rate. Damn genetics is like magic!!!! Gonna need a dab rig just to smoke flowers. OMG.........

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

LOL Amyone remember the National Lampoon Radio hour? Played every staurday night at midnight back in my neck o da wood. Frikkn show was stoner material for sure. Used to drop tabs and 6 or 7 of us just get baked listen to that show. It was a ritual. When I was makin edibles there was no such word as decarboxlyization

Thank you........... Nuff said right there.

Fellow smartazz. I like that. :p I always thought genetic modification took time. Way we're going at allegedly 36% with flower now, heck we should be growing 100% thc flowers in another 15 years at this rate. Damn genetics is like magic!!!! Gonna need a dab rig just to smoke flowers. OMG.........

At that point I'm going to just break a chunk off and eat it like rock candy

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We were crazy shits comin up. Had some hendrix purple haze blotter in 72. With jimis fro as the outline There were 6 of us and we all mainlined that shit. Drew it up right thru the blotter paper.

That was a huge mistake for all of us. Words cannot even describe!!! Try peaking on lsd with no come on. Full blown total peak within 30 seconds. No time to prepare. OMG That was my 1st and last time setting sail that way.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Try next time speaking from a position of knowin what your sayn.
Well if youre referring to my lack of accuracy on cannabis cup winners and dates.... I was just going by the screenshot I posted.

As for the statement: "AK is not in the league of the other classic strains mentioned."

I'm still calling BS.

Nothing was stated about old vs new.... just that AK is a lame-leaning og, and how it's not a good representation of a chem or diesel or hybrid or whatever.

Funny how that perspective suddenly seemed to change when we started getting nostalgic about how awesome old-school AK was.

~

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

1.)Bad ass OG (Medical shop run be gangsters, only came in once)
2.)Skunk in maui (Old guy. Smelt like what we call skunk in cali only bubbly and 10x more potent)
3.)Girl scout cookies (Catpiss pheno)

The real winner i did not include: I was in Maui with a friend who got a gram of weed. The weed cultivar or variety was unknown. It was the most psychoactive weed i ever smoked. The high was "glitchy vision" and losing your thing 24/7. Very pleasant high but a wild one. My friend was mixing mids with it to "water it down" my thought was its so rare lets just enjoy this over the top stone and great feeling who cares if we lose half our shit. There was rumor of a cultivar on the island called skunk dog and who knows maybe this was it grown in the tropics.

Another honorable mention: I had 1 zone of sour diesel that was pure earthy and sativa. Made for a fun week or two and man did that open my eyes to what was really out there. I had some seeds and the came out peppery and potent. That cannabis hit me right in the front lobe of the brain and was all smiles.
Never heard of the catpiss pheno in GSC, didn't know it even leaned that way in any pheno in terms of terp profile.

Junk

Junk

I haven't tested a lot of strains, but ime.

SSH - Extremely potent, but I hate the feeling. Every 3 minutes I say to myself, "What was I doing?" You just stumble around for hours repeating that phrase. It renders you useless. I use mj to combat illness and be more useful, so there are a few reasons I hate this strain. But it's strong.

Mob Boss - You can function on this, unlike the above. But it's very hypnotic for the first 30 min. You don't forget what you were doing...you just zone out totally. Hits hard and fast and you zone out for a bit till it mellows. I like this one. I can have a conversation, get stuff done etc. I can use it in the day and function, I can use it at night and after an hour or so I get sleepy, and sleep well. I really like it.

Schrom - This one is an extreme haze feeling. I forget the lineage, I'm not saying it IS a haze, only that it feels very much like one. A little Schrom gets you happy, upbeat, motivated. A moderate amount and you will be on a diff planet, and it's a very fine line. I had a hard time making his one useful for me bc you just get lost in thought. It's not nearly as annoying as SSH, but still a waste of time for someone who wants to get stuff done.

Of those 3, Mob Boss is a keeper imo. Schrom might be some people's thing, just not mine. I want to feel less sick and more able to participate in life, and it doesn't accomplish either of those for me. And SSH...I can't stand that mind racing. My brain goes so fast I can't catch/harness a single thought and transform it into action. I just sit there like an idiot. No thanks.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When I went back to New Jersey about 5 years ago I couldn’t hook up. So I went with an old buddy to Camden city where the sets are on the corners like always.

They sold me a small glass vile of what they called “Diesel” for $20.

It looked and smelled like the real thing.

I smoked less than half a joint at my buddy’s house and got very very stoned.

I drove home an hour later. A drive I had taken 100’s if not 1000’s of times when I was young.

I got completely lost trying to find my own neighborhood I grew up in.

Like I was in a complete fog for hours.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I smoked some heavy hitting columbian brick weed before... Im pretty sure the high was in the mold and pesticides

Paraquat (sp.?) before it disintegrated the trichomes and preserved the weed.

I bought a pound of Panama red water n Florida in the 80’s. We tested a joint rolled from weed deep within the bag and got trippin’ high.

A week later no effect and no taste.

bicky studs

bicky studs

trippy as oldschool ww from the angles....
but they probly laced it with pcp:cry:

the old budha sticks have to be in there too.

hmmmm have to think about the third a while longer:D

L

legacyseeds

lol you IVed from blotter? crazy! bet that was out of this world. if i ever got to choose how i die, too much acid via IV sounds like a nice way to go.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There was a kid from the neighborhood that booted up a large dose of liquid acid around 1985.

He still fades away into full tripping around 4:00 every day. Well at least for the 20 years I knew about. Been a while now.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There was a kid from the neighborhood that booted up a large dose of liquid acid around 1985.

He still fades away into full tripping around 4:00 every day. Well at least for the 20 years I knew about. Been a while now.
I remember, I could get a vile witch equaled a sheet for $100. I’d turn it for $2 a drop and double my $. Unfortunately I double dipped for my self.

Latest posts

Top Bottom